Knots

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, I ordered 2 of them just for the free shipping. Figured I'd keep one in my seat storage and one in the tackle bag. Might have a guest wanting to use it, I can direct him where to find another :)

Received the toys yesterday and played with them. They work and will help when in chest waders tying 2lb leaders. Wetting the line was with thumb and fore finger.
As the one commercial states I would get them myself but I don't have thumbs, I am all thumbs.

thumbs and no eyes is my trademark. Got my 2 kits a few days ago, looked at them and thought they sure were small for 14 bucks each, but hey, if it'll do the job, so be it.

Just order two myself, it's sucks getting old! :(

Reactions: cq
I'd just loose them. I have several line tying devices rattling around in my boat. I bet some are in the bucket of trash they removed when I had my boat re-carpeted. hatch hardware screws, rivets,

I'd just loose them. I have several line tying devices rattling around in my boat. I bet some are in the bucket of trash they removed when I had my boat re-carpeted. hatch hardware screws, rivets,

I probably will lose them also, but any help I can get these days is welcomed. Last year I went out and forgot my readers, let's just say it was a terrible day!!

Mike I'm past readers for several years. I keep prescription sunglasses, and glasses in my boat. Extra in the Super Duty as well as the pair I normally wear. If you plan on getting old it's best to be prepared.

Mike I'm past readers for several years. I keep prescription sunglasses, and glasses in my boat. Extra in the Super Duty as well as the pair I normally wear. If you plan on getting old it's best to be prepared.
Good plan. I wished I knew that I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.:(

Plus clip on magnifiers. Got the idea from my wife as she was doing counted cross-stitch.

Everybody was surprised I lived this long after a stroke, 3 heart attacks and 14 heart procedures. But heck, now that the last one is done I'm ready to FISH FISH FISH :cool:

Everybody was surprised I lived this long after a stroke, 3 heart attacks and 14 heart procedures. But heck, now that the last one is done I'm ready to FISH FISH FISH :cool:

This sunshine is making me want to hit the waters too!

The sun is out, no wind, and the temps are going to be in the high 60's, I AM GONE!!!!!!!!!!

wish I could, but my German Shepard wolf mix pulp been at it again, gotta fix the electric fence and add a new area to be electrified. He's already chewed the wiring underneath the boat trailer that fed my Bluewater LED trailer kit. That will have to wait until the ground is thoroughly dried and warmer for me to work on. Now to fence off my water hose area as well (even though he's ruined the cart and hose). Pretty warm early this morning, wasn't bad in short sleeves for the quick inspection.

Latest posts

Back