Ken Neeley

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Paul

Reaction score
First of all I want to Thank you to Ken and Craig at BPS for the great deal on the cover and exellant service. I just wish you guys were a little closer so I could get all my stuff from you.LOL Thanks again

Second,I want to let you know that a 911CDC cover fits a 896 SC like a glove! I even took it down the road today with the cover on it, on the way to where I'm storing it for the winter.oh well

P.S.

I was trying to justify paying $400 for a cover to the wife before your deal came along. A $100 was alot easier,LOL Thanks again, incase I didn't say it allready.

You're very welcome!!!

We have quite a few left and I'll be posting some great deals on Pontoon covers in a few days...

....got mine today too!....no straps,

but hey for $100 I really can't kick.

Thanks again Kathy & Ken.

Hey Huck,

We found straps for you...they are on the way....sorry!!!

...now I ask you folks.....can it possibly get

any better than that!....I might just have to

move up there just to be closer to a dealer who

honestly looks after their customers.....there

sure aren't any in Virginia! Thanks again Ken &

company!

Ken, Wouldn't happens to have any of those great cover deals on a 2000 Pro Team 185 lurking around somewhere would you? Thanks

Sam,

Savage 884 S/C may work...check the dimensions of that on the website and compare to yours...let me know...

Ken, I can't find any info on the Savage 884 S/C but my PT185 is 18'2" long and has a 76-1/2" beam. I'd really be interested in one if it would fit and was the Dowco. I have one now and in my opinion it's a great cover.

Thanks

I don't have the dimensions either....post a message on the board here and see if anyone can give us the dimensions...

Sam,

Looks like it may work...little long on the sides, but for $100.00 you could have it cut down or strap it down tighter...

Yes...just give him a call and he'll ship it out to you...thanx.

Latest posts

Back