Ken Neeley, how's that elbow?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Stern

Reaction score
Are you in a cast? Can you cast? How was the cast of nurses?

In other words, how are you feeling?

In a cast from armpit to wrist, hopefully it will come off in a week or so. The nurses were exceptional, of course under the fog of anesthesia, even Mac might have looked alright.

I won't be casting for awhile, but hopefully I'll be ready when the ice melts ( shut-up Trep LOL).

The surgery went well and the Doc says I should regain 80% usage but it could take up to a year. I have to have the other one done also, but I'll try to hold out until the end of the year if my surgeon thinks it won't degenerate more.

Thanx for asking.

Wow Ken,....next time we go out "lime'n",....I'll make sure I sit at the other table!!!! LOL Glad to hear your on the mend,...but NO,..I won't mow your lawn!!! LOL

Glad to hear your on the Mend Ken!

If your haf as good as Mac says, 80% usage should still beat Him and Mini with one hand tied behind your back!

Just get more FRUIT and you'll be back in no time -I assume that would be LIMES!

TrepMan

Trepster,...May you wake up tomorrow morning,..in an IGLOO!!! LOL

Neeley can work a worm pretty good I must say,...even if it only catches the same dog fish TWICE!!,...but as far as his 1 armed Lime slicin' capabilities,......I'm going to buy him a Vegamatic,..he can use 1 arm for that!..ahahah

Whatever works Mac, as long as we get the juice!!!

Am I ever gonna hear the end of the "dogfish double?"

I only brought it up because of the "mild threat" you just sent me at work!!..hahahahahahahhah..I must say your "incentive program" deffinetely has it's perks though!..HA!!!!

Looks like Rob and i are of the same school---Progress through intimidation!!!!

Ken, they make anesthesia THAT strong, to where Mac looks good? Know where I can get some? We'll give some to Trep too, to take the edge off in that igloo! LMAO, that was good Mac.

You from GA Ken? Cuz that wur Deliverance were filmed. Hey, isn't Trep in GA? Nothing against GA folks now relax!

From Norfolk, Va. but I've been a transplanted Yankee since I was 4.

Hey Trep, do you play the banjo???

Just kidding---we luv ya man.

Yeah, I'll givem a duelin' banjo alright. He aint gonna be able to play it where he's goin, ifn' he keeps up the wise cracks about the north see! Hoffa's in the bottom on Champlain you know! LOL

Hey Mac - There snow outside here, I feel like I AM in an igloo!

Rob - No banjo here, but I play a mean brewing machine! All Y'all come on down and sit a spell in the Tracker while we rustle up some BIG largmouths!

I actualy had not seen Deliverance till I moved here and had my employee's at the Railroad get it for me before my annual fishing trip to Ontairo, you think they were trying to tell me something???

TrepMan - I don't get any respect!

I think we need a north vs. south side bet at the rally between Trep and Rob....

LMAO!!!...This is a funny string!! Trep,..I think you oughta change your name to Rodney,...or better yet,.."Rodney-Bob"...HA!!

Great idea Neeley!! We'll get Rob a blue boat,...put Trep in a gray boat,...and let'em lob limes back and forth at each other like mortars with those slingshot water balloon launchers!! Then, we'll get Big John Foster to grow a beard and he can MC the banquet that night as Ulysses S Grant...hahaha

Latest posts

Back