Ken N and Dan J - Need part number

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Ken and Dan - In my Pro Crappie 175 the front livewell (just in front of the console) has a spring that is used to hold up the livewell cover. I'm looking into using the same mechanism to hold open my rodlocker lid. Figure it should be inexpensive and easy to install (with the brackets that are attached to the spring). And may order 2 so I can do the same with the battery compartment. I think gas shocks are overkill on this boat, but the springs look like the ticket.

Can either of you provide the part number so I can call and order 2 of them (and any idea on price??).

Dan - I was just at the Duluth shop on Friday picking up the boat (Jason Bently took care of me and even replaced the courtesy light that was out of warranty for me, fixed the ladder and did my tune up) and should have picked them up then but forgot. I know the new store opens in a few weeks but plan to give the crowds a month or two to die down before I head over again.

Thanks guys - TrepMan

Can

Dad gum thumb!

Trep,

Good question and idea. Our parts manager should be able to.

Call service ask for parts(x4550)and ask for Joe. He can look up your boat and see if the spring is availlable. He's a great guy, with attention to detail. Good luck!

Thanks guys, will do.

I just can't see putting fancy shocks in this boat and that spring works wonders on my livewell.

TrepMan

Latest posts

Back