Ken, Mac, Trep, see here!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK as much fun as the last week as been, we really need to keep it confined to one or two posts rather than every other. I'm losing what little I had left of mind. Not a word Trep! Plus I think we scared away Scott! LOL

It does get kinda confusing switching back and forth between several posts...let's just do it all under one heading titled "Verbal abuse, insults, and other senseless ramblings" LOL

Where is Scott anyway? He's been quiet the last couple of days...is he alright? Anybody know?

Hey Trep, check out my photo library. There's one in there just for you. Look at "day on ice" Warm thoughts for you man!

Rob - Is that your Tracker behind the 3 wheeler???

I guess it's about time the tell you guys something that may spoil all the fun, I'm not going to the Rally. Can't take that much time off work (2-3 days drive each way) this year, and can't afford the airfare right now. I'm going to try to see if I can swing a business trip to White Plains that week and do a drive up for the rally as a non-boater but may not know about that till the month before.

TrepMan - Boat sure does look nice all cleaned up.

"Verbal abuse, insults, and other senseless ramblings"

Hey, I LIKE that one!

How 'bout it, Rich? Can we have it added to "Categories"?

me!

Yeah Scott, it falls under Sex, politics, religion, and other controversial issues we speak candidly of on the board. You know, for fun.

Latest posts

Back