just wondering if anyone has heard of this

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Gibson

Reaction score
hey guys,
Think about this.A friend of mine took his boy to a hunter safety coarse last yr.(they entered with a McDonalds bag in hand)and the person teaching the coarse (a member of ducks unlimited-ohio chapter)kinda chewed them out for eating McDonalds stuff.He told them that 1% of every store every day goes towards animals rights activists groups.Thats alot of money. Has anyone else heard this.

Steve ><}}}}'>

I hadn't heard that before either, but why would Mac's want to contribute to a group that is totally against any kind of mistreatment of animals?...As far as I know,...last time i ate a 1/4lbr,...it came from a dead cow and i'd bet my boat that cow didn't die of natural causes!! LOL Sounds like a rumor started by the "anti's" (using reverse psychology!!)just to get us to boycott Mac's if we're Pro-hunting or fishing....who knows but it sounds like BS to me!! I'll do Taco Bell for lunch today just in case......those Mexican cows appreciate our support!!
Adios,
Mac (no relation)

Why would a corporation who sells billions of dollars worth of animal meat every year give huge dollar amounts to animal rights groups?

By the way, I doubt there is any major corporation in the U.S. who gives away 1% of sales to charities. 1% of profits, maybe. Sales, no way...for McDonalds, that would be about $150,000,000/year. I doubt that PETA has even 10% of that amount as it's total annual budget.

And why should a hunting safety instructor care what his students eat? If it was a health class and the guy lectured them about cholesterol intake, that would be different...

Mac's is just speaking out because they had a couple wacko's shoot up 2 different Mac's in CA a few years ago.
The crime rate in Australia is up 40% since they banned private gun ownership a couple years ago!!....the criminals are having a field day,.....the odds are overwhelmingly in their favor now!! If you face an intruder in your house down there,...and you happen to "blow them away"....you just violated their civil rights and you did it with an illegal gun,.....you will go to jail now my friend.....it's no longer self-defense.....it's a felony....g'day mate!!
Mac

Latest posts

Back