Just purchased a New/used Nitro!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirob30

Reaction score
Hello!! I just purchased a '07 Nitro 115 Optimax from a fella that only put it on the water twice! 90 minutes on the motor and garage kept! I think I scored a heck of a deal at $9000! Im sure I should treat this as a new boat and motor by going thru the proper break in procedures but is there anyone aware of problems or recalls for that year model that I should be concerned about?

I have the 07 150 opti. Learn how to raise the motor manually and where the fuse box on the engine is. Buy a spare prop. When you winterize take it to the shop. They will tell you if you had any codes on the engine and how many hours you actually have.
fatrap

Welcome and Congrats. I think you will like it here. If you take your time and learn your new boat you will be happy.

cq

I enjoy just browsing the comments and replies already. Even if its not applicable at this moment it makes me a better and more knowledgeable boater. Thanks for all the positive responses.

Latest posts

Back