just one lure

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
if you could only use one lure all season what would it be and what color.

Jig n pig in black or green pumpkin, depending on water color.

Spinnerbait white/chart....works all year except maybe winter...and I don't winter fish.

TEE

Spinnerbait for sure. Red River F-5, Black w/gold colorado blade. I know this goes against the rules most of the time but I have caught bass in many differant conditions spring to winter, noon day sun to midnight, and clear to raining with this bait.

Harpo

I'd pick a 5" Kalin Grub pumpkin/chartreuse tail... I can rig and fis it a half dozen or more ways....

Zoom Super Fluke in watermelon..I can catch fish all year in any kind of water or cover.. sound like that is my go to bait.. yep it is..

Wow, I'm the first to say a wacky worm in some good green color with specks in it. Watermelon Red, Kudzu, etc.

My new fav. Nichols spinnerbait. Colorado blades in white/chart. or translucent silver.

Craig

Drop Shot Arron's Magic 4 inch curly tail worm, it will catch a fish any time any place any season!!

Mark

Dynomite, it works every time...........

Seriously i would say a chart/white spinnerbait with tandem colorado blades. I catch lots of fish on those

Bomber Fat A, silver.....maybe that's why I don't catch anything

Rick Clunn (BPS) ETI 5 foot depth rattling crankbait (spring craw color)

Have not had a bad outing with that one yet, no matter where, what time, weather, it caught bass every time I used it last year, including my largest bass so far..... egMike

3/8 ounce Red River Spinnerbait, white or silver shad with either one colorado or two silver willowleaf blades.

OR

3/8 Red River Rattlin' Flipping Jig

Hey BJ, Shonn makes some goooood spinnerbaits huh? Have you had a chance to try the F-5 Titanium yet?

Harpo

Thanks for all the info> I am a beginning fisherman and was wondering what type of stuff to buy. Thanks again

back from a day of skiing.

i would take a 4.5" blk/gld fleck slugo with a #2 howner offset.

Latest posts

Back