Just curious...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Roberts

Reaction score
Anyone planning to attend one of the upcoming Citgo Bassmasters University sessions? Or has anyone ever attended in the past? I'd like to go to the Feb 23-24 session in Dayton, OH. That is if the boss (waddya say Ken?) will give me a Saturday off.

Sell all those non-current covers and I'll think about it!!!

I went to a couple many years ago when they were called the "AFI",..which was "American Fishing Institute" and they were held at Indiana State University and in Columbus, OH. They were an excellent source of info, especially for advanced anglers. They were class room settings with a lecture and then Q&A's. They also had panel type presentations, where a panel of 3-5 pro's would all speak for a few minutes about their particular "Forte's".......lot's on handouts, demo's and one on one contact.

I'd highly recommend you go to one,...they have one in Lansing too. It's money well spent!! If Ken won't give you the day off,.....I'll come in and work for ya,..he may not even notice!! LOLO We do look alike sorta!!! ahahaha......Take care

Mac

As always Mac, you're the best! When you gonna stop by and bring us our Christmas presents?!?

Craig

i've been to a couple and i agree with tom mac. i even got to sit with jimmie houston while someone else was speaking. i heard the door in the back open and jimmie sat down. i went over to him and asked him if he minded me sitting with him. he was more than happy to have the company. these guys are all very nice guys. some are shorter than they look in their boats. when it was jimmie's time to speak from about 30 ft away he kept pitching his jig into my water cup. if you want a hat or coat autographed,bring it. and a good marker too. zell rowland gave me a real nice autograph with a pop r drawn with it. i also learned a lot also. stan

Now that's a good idea Craig!!....I'll see when my wife and daughters plan on doing their Xmas baking and I'll make sure they get a nice BIIIG plate set aside especially for my crew at the BPS Service Center. You folks are the best,...bar none!!! See you in a few days,...hope you're all hungry!!! LOL

Mac (and family)

Hey Craig,....good news,.....the wife and kids are doing the cookie thang this weekend!! I asked her if she'd make a BIG plate for the folks at the SC and she said,.."What a niiiice idea,..,...can you drop it off monday??"......How's THAT for service aye???....Oh, and Pierre,..there's NO Kissin' goin' on here dude,....just COOOOOKIES!!!..LOL. (Well,..if Craigs wife Kathy is there,..she might get a holiday smooch,..but if you ever saw Craig,...well...'nuff said!!..ahahahhah) I'll bring them over on my lunch break monday,...seeya then!!

Mac

Mac...Remember the new service center hours? Closed Mondays 'till spring. But we are open Tuesday :)

Latest posts

Back