Just 48 More Hours!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
Aw, Man.......

I've gone fishin' in Florida.....
I've gone fishin' in Canada......
I've gone fishin' in Minnesota.......
I've gone fishin' in Idaho........
I've gone fishin' in Texas.......
I've gone fishin' in Colorado......
I've gone fishin' in Tennessee.......
I've gone fishin' in Atlantic Ocean.......
I've gone fishin' in the Gulf of Mexico.......

I have NEVER been SO EXCITED about a fishin' trip as I am about this one!

Just 48 more hours....... Just 48 more hours...... Just 48 more hours.......

me!

Scott,
You are beginning to worry me. Take it easy man, don't want you to have a stroke in the next "48 hours"!
Have fun,
Barb

Skip -

I'm goin' to Truman to fish with the Best! Rich, John, Chris......

It's now 42 hours and 37 minutes.......

me!

oh yeah, have i won the door prize for oldest tracker boat??? and shortest distance travelled??

BTW, Skip...... I didn't want to bring it up cuz the prospect of having to compete against him scares the dickens outta me...... But Mike Harrison is gonna be there, too....... I understand that when he enters a tournament even Roland Martin conceeds! My only hope is that he gets SO involved in BBQing for John and Chris that he forgets to get into that old boat of his Saturday morning until at least 11:30 or so!

me!

hope my bilge is working...because my old tin boat might sink before i get on plane...if you call what it does at 25mph "on plane"

this is chris' wife and let me tell you that you are all sick!!!! lol...i hope you all have fun and enjoy meeting each other and make sure my husband doesn't do something stupid...and if he does make sure you catch the moment on camera and send it to me :)
but seriously have fun and be safe.
erin

Erin-

Stacey Foster says that John will keep him in line......

Which line is yet to be determined.........

me!

which line indeed?!?!?! lol...oh well john will have his hadns full with chris! got to love him though. good luck to all (esp. chris :) ) and most of all HAVE FUN!!!!!

I think this is the beginning of an annual rally. I'm really happy that these guys are finally getting to meet each other. Too bad that some of you weren't able to make this trip. Hopefully, next time more people will be able to make the trip. Be safe!

Latest posts

Back