John Triton- 901 CDX

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
John thought I start a seperate post rather than get involved with the dog fight below. I own a 2000 292 CDX which is about a foot longer than a 901 and have it out on Lake champlain many times in fact Rob has been a guest on my boat more than a few times .( Since he gets tired of eating our rooster tail -just kidding Rob). Anyhow the boat handles champlain fine and I've been out in some hairy stuff.As far as comparing the Nitro to other brands There is not one brand of bass boat out there that can claim never to have any problems that goes for triton,ranger stratos and the rest . I just joined a local club and spoke to a member who had major cracking problems with his Triton in fact his story is on Bass Boat Central's web site.I have had a few problems with the boat ut they have been minor.Is Nitro the worst boat out there as some on BFHP would suggest no but it's also not the best. I feel that the most important thing to consider is the dealer if you can find a good one then I feel that's the most important factor in deciding what brand to buy. This is my second Nitro I was never really happy with the dealer ,But the local ranger and Triton dealers were far worst than the Nitro dealer . It's like the old saying the devil you know is better than the one you don't know. Luckly I have found a new Nitro dealer who is great. Hope this helps if you have any questions feel free to e mail me at home. Buy the way you'll find that this is the best site out there ,they're a good group of people

Latest posts

Back