It's been a while...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
since I posted last month. I had just finished a BFL and was heading to Washington for a BASS Open I finished 27th.

Then from there I was back to Northern California's Lake Shasta for the BFL Regional Championship, I ended up in 3rd.

Calling on all you Nitro Nuts...I did quailfy for the BFL All American to be held in Shreveport at Lake Cross, I'm looking for a little help as far as seasonal patterns in early June late May. Hey Mini does your sponsor have a map for that lake?

I feel real bad I didn't get to do the roll call I'll post later. I also feel bad that Pierre and the rest of you poor soles are having to winterize your chariats, and I'm leaving for Lake Havasu in Arizona this Saturday for the WON Bass Championship, then right back the next week to Lake Oroville in Northern CA, for a BASS Open.

Wow my thumb is getting sore, I wish you all could see it!

Rip Lips Y'all,

GregG

Hey Greg,

While you are at it, I have a paper cut you can squirt some lemon juice in! LOL!!

Congratulations on your successes!

Rich D

Glad to hear you are doing well. Good luck to you in the upcoming tournaments. Maybe after things lighten up for both of us. We can get together and do some fishing.

John

Latest posts

Back