Is it $1.00 a gallon yet? See $1.38 pinch me post below

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still $1.61 at the Arco near my house. But I have heard of a couple stations in town that are at $1.52

Todd C.

Oh, Lord...... I just read the post below that you were referring to......... If there was EVER a question about censorship on this board - it should now be answered!

me!

So Scott, when the price gets to below $1.00 down here, can we count you in our Tournament?
You have to admit, it made you laugh a little didn't it?

A little bit....... ROFLMAO!!

Shy? me? You gotta be kiddin'..........

But, I'll tell ya what....... We all know that I don't stand a chance of winning no tournaments........ I'll just come down and be a Judge! I've got Dupetrens Contracture in my hands, ya know...... Sometimes referred to as "writer's cramp"....... Kinda makes the fingures curl in a bit!

Wait a minute...... Wait a minute...... That came out WAY wrong.......

I mean..... When you've got Dupytrens Contracture, you can't flatten out your fingures...... They're always in kind of a "CUPPED" position!

Please, Rich! Please edit out my last comment!

me!

hehe it is 2.09 here in CA. That is for the good stuff though...I hate this state :(

For all of you counting on heading down to Table Rock Lake for the 1st annual Nitro/Tracker Streaker Tournament when gas gets under $1.00, I thought I would provide an update. I filled up today for $1.31 here in Springfield, MO.

Well check this out fellas........

I filled up the boat and the truck at 1.10 a gallon! Yup, it wasn't a typo, that was 1.10 per gallon. It was at the local Super Wally World here in Moore, Oklahoma. I did a double take while driving by. I immediately turned around, ran home hooked up the boat drug it back and filled everything up. Got to take advantage of that.

Big question, how low can we go! Just when you thought hitting the lake couldn't get any more fun.

Gary: DId you see that???? John just found gas in Oklahoma for $1.10
Gas up the vehicles and the boats everybody...it looks like we're going to a Streaking Tournament!

Latest posts

Back