Internet Privacy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G8rmac

Reaction score
Just a reminder about something that everyone should know. Like most, I have a Facebook account because I have a teenage daughter (she couldn't get an account unless she "friended" me). I use it lightly, and don't search out a lot of friends, but Facebook never stops suggesting people I may know. Twice now, it has suggested another member of this board-the only connection being that I have sent this person two emails over the last year. This man is a frequent poster to this board and I enjoy his posts, but come on FB! Not sure how they do it, but no way this man would be a random suggestion without those emails.

Not quite "Big Brother", but when that much money is in play, your personal privacy becomes a tenuous proposition.

My Google is set not to keep any tracking history but if you really think that by enabling that setting, that they really don't have the ability to track your movements..........I've got a bridge I'll sell you real cheap......:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Mine was not set, but when we looked at the wife's, a different story, had to turn it off.

cq

EVERYTHING you say/do/search for or type on the internet is recorded and kept somewhere.......you cannot completely delete everything, no matter how hard you try. What it boils down to, is how much the people who want to FIND that info,..are willing to PAY for it. :(

This info was passed along to me via a very reliable source in the Nat'l Security field. ;)

Get out the foil hat QUICK!!:lol::lol: Mac is right though if you type it on a keyboard. it's out there somewhere!! Or in there....:eek::lol:

TOXIC

If I use a wireless keyboard and mouse, will my keystrokes and mouse clicks be recorded?? :lol: :p :lol:

Yeah...it's called "big brother" or guvment for short:lol::huh::lol:

Latest posts

Back