Interesting WINTERIZING Thread

• Thread starter Scott S. [URL]http://www.lake-link.com/boards/view
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also remove all of the seats from my Tracker Pro 17, including the center seats and store them away for the winter. I will take everything out of each compartment and use a small block of wood to prop the compartment lids open so that no condensation accumulates inside over winter.

The spare tire comes off and gets stored that inside too. I like to take some Armorall Tire Protectant and put a good coat on the trailer tires to protect them during the freezing montths.

The trolling motor gets taken off too and stored inside. Basically anything that can be removed gets taken in for the winter. This way I know nothing will get damaged by freezing temps or stolen by thieves.

The more I read about you guys winterizing rituals, the happier I am that I can still use my boat through the winter months and not have to hassle with all this winter stuff!! My heart goes out to ya guys!!

P.S. I still have 3 tournies to fish between now and Christmas, not to mention prefishing. And our local club schedule starts in Feb. You northern guys just don't know what yer missin'!!

Know what you mean Todd. Our first cold front is going through now and it's going to be in the low 50's tonight. Have to get out the long johns. Temps tomorrow will be in 60's (with the wind chill factor LOL).

Russ

Latest posts

Back