Im having a major problem with my nitro and im very uspet

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
The water is hard and the boat is in a snow cocoon. I cant use it, i am very upset. Does this problem affect all Tracker/nitro products? :)

Just trying to spread a little fun. cabin fever sucks!

Hey, I would agree with that!

I cleaned all my reels and washed all my cork handles and cleaned my rods this weekend. I reorganized my tackle and place a big order to BPS. It's still only January 13th. What do I do now??????????????

Praying for spring.........

Jeff

Well, fer sure don't try for any big bass in your bathtub or toilet. There weren't any in mine.

...hmmmm....maybe the kitchen sink.....

Mo...

Don't try using a Carolina rig in the Aquarium Dept at Wally World... Bail is $100!

Heck, I find myself trying to cast my two-year old son's fishing rod (that I tied a hookless grub onto) into a toy bin across the room while watching tv everynight. It's getting tough. I may be more proficient with his rod than mine by spring.......

Just looked at the ten day outlook and it's not supposed to be above freezing for foreseeable future...

I LOVE the snow!!! Heeeeeehaw! Let's make snowmen. I'm going sledding with my kids and then skating! Maybe I might take up ice tourneys.....cause all I can see is ice and snow and it doesn't look like it's going to get above 0 much for the next week. Yeah, yeah that's what I'll do, I'll take up ice fishing tourneys. Gotta sneek it between my feminine hygeine awareness class and crocheting seminars! Ya know, that Martha Stewart ain't all that bad, she has some really good ideas, and on investing too! I think I'm going to go sit in my boat and motor noises and cast to the snow! Doh......durn fever!

Rob, I think you've been snorting that snow a little too much........LOL.

P RRRRRROOOOBBBLEM! I don't have a PROBLEM@#$^^%%$ because I can't GO FISHING$#%#%$^&!!!!

AAAAARRRGGGHHH!

Reminds me of the story about two fellas that went ice fishing.

The 1st guy got dropped off at his spot and the 2nd guy, with his snowmobile, went to his spot.

After a while the 2nd guy decided to check on the 1st guy. As he came up to him, he was casting his lure out onto the ice and reeling it back in.

When asked how he was doing, he replied that he hadn't gotten a bite all morning. The 2nd guy said, "Me neither, jump on and let's troll for awhile".

RoyC

your breaking my heart!

you all need to move to Texas....

outside temp 58... water on Monticello 70..... it is a power plant lake.

I'll be out again this week and I'll post some pics.

Here is one from this past week.
Dcp_0067.jpg

Kraig,...you're COLD dude!!.....mean too!!!! LOL!!!!

Good job,..I'll be in FLA in 10 days......can't wait!!!

Mac

Hey Jim:

I'm gonna be driving past the Nitro, Trailstar and Tracker factories on January 31. Ya want me to chuck some rocks at 'em for ya????

Sure MO if you want. How dare they sell me a boat i like and want to use :)

Man i need spring to come badly. iva already completly dissasembled, cleaned, and lubed all my reels. Cleaned all my cork handles and cleaned rods, organnized all my tackle. I also made my yearly trip to Northern Bass Supply to stock up on everything i need. I even drove to the BPS store in Baltimore and spent a bankroll. I have nothing left to do but wait till spring comes. Normally i work overtime in the winter to pass the time to keep from going nuts but were a little slow here so no ot to be had.

Steve,...I'll be working the family fun zone at the FLW :O)

Doing Rod Graphics at the Ranger display......if you're going to be anywhere near Roland Martin's Marina or the Wal-Mart on W.Sugarland Hwy in Clewiston,...be sure to stop by and say "HI!"....I'll be at the Wal-Mart on Friday and Saturday from 11am-3pm.....I'm staying at Roland's Marina too, so I'll be available for a brewski at the Tiki Bar if you want to drive over!!! EVERYONE will be there!! C'mon over!!

Mac

What you guys need is an Oldsmobile Bravada......LOTS of "projects"! LOL

No thanks rob ive had it up to my eyeballs with "gm projects"

I'm about 2 hours away, in Melbourne. If I can get down that way I will. No telling though, we are still moving in to our new lake house, I'm stoked. Maybe I'll have a huge party when I get in there completely. You all are invited. CYA.............sa

I can't imagine living anywhere else besides Texas-Year round bass fishing and we can get a weapon permit to shoot anyone who messes with our boats. hehe

We can fish all year round in VT, just not with a boat!!! And we don't need no stinkin' weapon permit for anything!!!

Bob G.

"Hey, I would agree with that!

I cleaned all my reels and washed all my cork handles and cleaned my rods this weekend. I reorganized my tackle and place a big order to BPS. It's still only January 13th. What do I do now??????????????"

I have 15 baitcasters and 12 spinning reels that need clean/lube....lol You still need sumpthin to do?

Mini

Latest posts

Back