If I could only have one bait...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Taft2

Reaction score
Just was sitting here thinking, if I could only fish one bait for one year...what would I pick?

I think I would have to go T-rigged lizard. I would suffer some in dead winter, trying to get bit deep, but overall I think I would put more fish in the boat.

Small colorado blade charturse spinnerbait with a Uncle Josh #11 pork frog in frog (white and green spots)

fatrap

Ken Neeley with a mask, snorkle and a spear!!!!

CJL-

I do love the Tiki Stik...

But the question was if I could only choose ONE bait for the whole year...

I think I would have better success throughout the whole year with a brush hog...

Seasonally, the Tiki-Stik is better...

If you haven't tried the brush hogs, buy some!!!

az

AZ,

I have the Baby Brush Hogs in Emerald Blue (JuneBug), I have had limited success using them, but I only use them on Drop-Shot. How do you rig them.

Thanks in advance,

I guess that's why I said Floating Rapala, I was just being a wise guy :lol:

A black Red River F-5 spinnerbait with a single gold Colorado blade.

Harpo

Hey Mac - Where's Neeley? I'm still waiting for him to drive down and show me how to drive this Nitro??? LOL

Shrimp......if I didn't catch any fish, I would still have some dinner.

Trep....I also wear a speedo when snorkeling and spearing.

Neeley - "....I also wear a speedo when snorkeling and spearing" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TMI Dude!!! LOL

Strike King flipping tube - green pumpkin with blue tentacles.

Very versatile, and suits my fishing style. I can weight it many different ways, including weightless.

Tex

Culprit Stinger worm in the Chili Pepper color. It's a Senko type lure in a color that Yamamoto doesn't currently offer - It's green pumpkin on one side - no flakes, and on the other side it has a ton of red flakes in the green. Wacky rigged with an O-ring of course.:D

All the best,

Glenn

CJL-

I rig the baby brush hogs texas with a 2/0 gammie, extra-wide gap hook...

1/8oz tungsten bullet weight (not pegged)...

10lb test Berkley XL on a spinning outfit...

az

Latest posts

Back