Ice in boat!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Adam....the BPS fish tank...I'm going through withdrawals.

Hey Trep...

I guess you've never taken the time to show your wife the enjoyment of fishing...may want to take her out alone on the boat...with a couple of Coronas and limes around sunset...she may think twice about fishing..

Barb

All this talk about Corona and limes has me thirsty.

Here: I'll add to the problem!
beerlime.jpg

My mouth is watering!!! I'm gonna print this one and frame it.

Look at the beads of sweat, the nice foamy head, the plumpness of the lime. Notice the color and clarity of the brew, I can almost smell the bouquet from here...aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Ken - IT's the basses fishing that's not her thing. She would fish all the time (May - Sept) above 70 degrees and below 90 degrees when we lived/fished in Houston. We'd take the old stump jumper (14 footer with a MASSIVE 5hp Mariner) out to Galveston bay for what ever would pull on those live shrimp. She just doesnt' go in for the extra time and effort for dem basses, tells me it's too much work.

Maybe if I was a better fisherman I could show her how much fun, but that would require more practice and more LURES! 'specially them sparkly ones (c)

The lovely angle of the lime perched on top, the elegant slice, perfect beadage, looks to be about 37.26 degrees

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well actually guys, I'm a Coors light guy, please don't hate me. Never got into corona, but the more I stare at that pic, I'm thinkin of swithin'!

Latest posts

Back