I sure do miss nitroowners.com

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you feel that way, is there anything in particular that you don't like?

NitroOwners.com (for the most part) had specific problems and solutions related to Z6 through Z9's boats, motors, props etc. as well as older Tracker Marine boats. I guess that's why it was called "Nitro Owners". Now I'm seeing gun postings. (?) Don't get me wrong .... I'm a big "gun guy". I just post my gun opinions on other sites, and prefer to limit my Nitro postings to Tracker boats

Like I said before .... "Transom Talk" just doesn't work for me. Sorry. ........ Hunter ...OUT.

NitroOwners.com (for the most part) had specific problems and solutions related to Z6 through Z9's boats, motors, props etc. as well as older Tracker Marine boats. I guess that's why it was called "Nitro Owners". Now I'm seeing gun postings. (?) Don't get me wrong .... I'm a big "gun guy". I just post my gun opinions on other sites, and prefer to limit my Nitro postings to Tracker boats

Like I said before .... "Transom Talk" just doesn't work for me. Sorry. ........ Hunter ...OUT.

Hmmmmm.....click on what you want to read in the forum you want to read it in. I don't have a problem with it. I just don't read the gun posts because according to Meyer I don't know which end the lead come out!!:D

I am fairly new here. Do you mean people should stop discussing fishing or skiing or anything else to do with interests beside just the boat? No trailer talk, no ramps, just boats? Sorry, I love being able to view different topics and read more than just boat stuff.

Gary, sorry it doesn't suit you.

We invested a lot of effort to move nearly the entire message board content of NitroOwners.com to this site. The info is here. It's just in a different format.

There were plenty of non fishing or boat discussions on NTOWS. The format was a little different tho. I'm still getting used to this site.

If you really look at most sites you will find that in most cases one the busiest forums is the General discussion or Off-topic forum.

Even on the old NTOWS site the general discussion forum had 82,000 posts in it, which is about 30% of the entire site.

We appreciate all the hard work Rich did over the years to keep NTOWS going as well as the work you both put in for this site.
I think part of it is NTOWS was a "web family" with all the regular members. We've now been merged with this site and as near as I can tell it's kind like your daughter gettin' married and meeting all the grooms family for the first time. As far as I can tell so far, all the crazy uncles were on the NTOWS side of the family. LOL

We appreciate all the hard work Rich did over the years to keep NTOWS going as well as the work you both put in for this site.
I think part of it is NTOWS was a "web family" with all the regular members. We've now been merged with this site and as near as I can tell it's kind like your daughter gettin' married and meeting all the grooms family for the first time. As far as I can tell so far, all the crazy uncles were on the NTOWS side of the family. LOL

Just to clarify for everyone, this site is 100% NTOWS, we didn't actually merge with another site, we became a new site. So all the members are the same aside from any new members we may have picked up since the swap over.

I didn't realize that. I was right about the crazy uncles on NTOWS, they are still all ours. LOL
I guess it's more like the entire family got transfered to another state then. ;)

Last edited:
I didn't realize that. I was right about the crazy uncles on NTOWS, they are still all ours. LOL
I guess it's more like the entire family got transfered to another state then. ;)

HEy, I resemble that remark!!:cool: I see it as we are still the dysfunctional family we just moved to a new house!!:)

Latest posts

Back