I mounted my X-15 today.

• Thread starter Marke Cicero [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marke Cicero

Reaction score
Well, it's mounted but not hooked up yet. Tomorrow I'll mount the transducer and run the cables. Then it'll be DONE.
mountedx15.jpg

Nice job Marke. Come on down to Texas, the ice already melted!! Went to BPS in Katy (near Houston) for my first BPS visit.

Bob G.

Vrooom Vrooom, LOL!!

Looks nice Marke,

What's that white stuff out in front of your boat there, has Rob been through town?

Can't wait to hit the water myself, got a baaaad case of the "VroooomVroooms" here too.

Just a few more weeks to go!!.......egMike

I just finished the installation of my transducer and ran all the wires....Pluged everything, hit the power and PRESTO!!! Everything worked like a dream. Now I just have to get out on the water. The weather has been pretty good and I expect it won't take more than a couple more weeks.

Marke

Bob G., did you intstall your X-71 yet?

egMike, that's not snow on the ground. It was bright and sunny so that white stuff in front of my boat is just a little "over exposure" in the pic.

Looks great Marke. Didn't think about the river for walleyes, but I'm ready for crappies on Orion, ASAP!!!!

Craig

LOL...Can you tell that spring is coming and Mini doesn't have a boat yet?

Mini, would like to come fishing with me and Craig for Crappie and Eye's in my TIN boat???

Seriously though Mini, would you mind coming out and teaching me how to use the X-15? If a few Crappie's happened to jump in the live-well, that would be pretty cool too.

Thanks guys,

Marke

The x15 is complicated enough to get a few trips out of you in that can....lol Just kidding.

Download the Emulator from Lowrance and instrall it on your computer. It will look and act just like the real thing and you will learn alot of the menus from that. AFTER that AND after I get back from Arkansas and Texas I will give an on the water tutorial.

Hey Marke, by the time mini is ready, you'll have that deck extension built, too. How's that carpet look?

Craig

Markey Marke. After all the money you will have spent on that tin rig, you could have bought an 882! Shame on you! You know you want a glass ride. All the accessories in the world won't make that tin boat into glass! LOL Just ask your wife. Take her to BPS and park an 882 next to a TV-18 and ask her which she'd prefer. DON'T tell her the payments, just ask the question! LOL

Marke,

You're gonna love your X-15. I 've had mine for two years and really like it.

RoyC

Thanks Roy, I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Rob,

Do you think Jill is dumb? Trust me, she already KNOWS what the payments would be. She loves the 901 but isn't willing to shell out 3 or 4 Ben Franklins per month for one. Besides, when I do get a glass boat it'll be Mac's 2005 Scales N' Tales wrapped Ranger 521 with 250 OPTI....LOL

Not that I wouldn't like a 901, but a Scales N' Tales wrap is tough to beat. Mac, I'll start paying now. How's $10/week sound?

Mini, I down loaded the emulator. That is one SWEET program. I can't figure out how to input GPS co-ordinates....say, to a ship wreck or something. When I buy that book written by that guy you don't like, I need to know how to plug in all your spots :eek:)

Marke

Marke,...no problem with the 2005 521.....there's another fella who shall remain "nameless" (also from this board) who wants me to order a 2004 for him...and a buddy of mine from work wants 1st shot at my 2003!!..how cool is that?!

Can't wait to get to Beaver so I can see mine!! Do you have any idea how hard that's going to be to have a brand new boat there and I CAN'T USE IT!!?? (I can't be on the water after tournament hours while I'm a contestant.....Mini and Neeley will be able to take it out and break it in for me, but I can't drive it until friday at the earliest if i don't make the final cut or saturday morning if I do fish in the top-10 on friday!!..that's going to be an awesome week!)

Mac

Latest posts

Back