I couldn't believe my eyes!!

• Thread starter Bill McElroy [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
How cool is THIS!!????
S&TBoat2 Ranger Factory.JPG

WAAAAAAY COOL!!!

When that baby gets on the lake, you're sales are DEFINETLY gonna pick up too!!!

az

Only one problem Mac, A Yamaha? It is AWESOME though..

Mac, thats so cool, it looks great :) Is that a wrap or did they put the design in the gellcoat?

SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

I see the Yammie situation turned in your favor....keel gaurd too....nice move.

BTW that is a wrap Jim.

Mini

That's gotta be a custom seat color right? I have never seen that color before on boat seats. Very cool, you are the tool!!

TOXIC

Can you say High Pressure Direct Injection???? I just like the way that sounds :)

Mini

EXXXXXXCLEEENT!!! Party on Dude!! You got the coooolest boat on the water. The bass will be jumping in the boat just to get a ride.

Harpo

Gee I thought it was just cause they want to see me...lol

I am STOKED for the federation now Mac....new shirts and hats yesterday and now this?!?

Mini

AWESOME!! Kind of a crappy trailer though! LOL I can't wait to see it in person.

Gene

Coowell Colors..That'll look good on the water! You'll be the envy!

You ARE DA' MAN!

LOL Gene......I asked for a tandem trailer too,..but I think I need to send them a pix of the one i want!!! LOL

Mini,...you and me BOTH!! I can't wait for spring!!! This boat is looking even better than i imagined and I can't wait to see it in person.....a week from today, I'll be all over it!!! LOL...

I feel as giddy right now as i did when my girls were born!!

I can't wait to see Kathy's face when i get home!! OMG!!!

BTW-...this is the FLW Boat,...mine's not in the build process yet,..they're waitng for the motor to arrive!!

This is the one that will be at the FLW "Walmart Open" next week!! Mine won't be ready for another 6weeks or so!!!

That has to be one of the coolest looking boats I have seen in many years.. I love the colors, did ranger airbrush the characters on for you, or did it go out to special paint shop..

Is yours going to be the same colors?

Gene

Mac - UNFRIGGING BELIEVABLE!!!! Man you are on TOP of the game!!! I don't think i've EVER seen a wrapped boat looking that good and unique! It's not just a Black & Decker, or Walmart boat, that is a TRUE piece of art!!

That is really one very cool ride. Can't even imagine what went though you mind when you saw it.

After you stop drooling, be sure to clean up!

It will be very interesting, to see what the workers think of the design/handywork. I bet they are all telling their kids about it.

Need to let us know where it is going to be (if you know). I'd love to make a trip just to see it, if in the neighborhood somewhere.

Tex

Tex,..it'll be at the BMC!!

Gene,...yes,..mine will be identical!!

Trep...no kidding dude,..it's really great,..i'm very proud of it!! Can't wait to see/hear people's reaction to it!!

Mac,

I believe it has been mentioned before, but without a doubt, YOU DA MAN!!!

That is one wickedly awesome water ride!

Rich D

When I grow up I want to be just like you!!!!

No really that is the sweeeetist looking rig I have ever seen.

I will be able to say Hey, I saw that boat when.....

and I know that guy he's a trip.....

Wolf

MAC, that is so cool, Congratulations!!

Cass :)

Unbelieveable. Now if you get a new one every year got have to get a huge building to store them all in. Kind of like a museum.

fatrap

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you special order that scheme yet??? My next Ranger will be another 520 and when they ask me what color, I'll just tell them the Mac special (with a Merc though)! Congrats!

Oh Sure mac...gotta show me up! well...I was excited about my new champ..Until I saw Macs new ride!!!!

You're going to LOVE that Champ!!!....I had a '96 202 and still to this day, I haven't been in a better ride!!!

Champions are AWESOME boats!!!

Dewey,..ya just never know what Ranger may do next year,..if enough people ask for that wrap..who knows...they may offer it!! But I can virtually promise you,..that the diecast version will be available on the back of the catalog like the other FLW boats are now,....now that will be cool to see!!..ahahahah.....If you can't have the real thing,..you can ALWAYS get the 1/43rd scale replica!! (for a LOT LESS $$$ too,...that's always a good thing!!..LOL)

Mac

WOW! Mini'll be able to pick up more women for your boat than ever before!

You know me!, I think the women we will pick up in that rig will have scales.....and tales ;)

Mini

Now THAT'S a COOL boat!

May cause a few wrecks from all the people staring at it.

How long will you cry when you get your first scratch? LOL

Tom

Cool boat Mac. You deserve some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happens to the wrap when you sell the boat? Does it go along wit it?

Cool ride mac,

I cant wait to see some pics with it in the water and you in it!!!

Carlos

I belive it is the owners choice to keep the wrap, seats and carpet. The new owner does have the option to get the boat "refurbished" by Ranger (new seats/carpet and remove the wrap). There is a "regular" looking boat under all those toons.

Mini

Mini's correct,....the buyer will have the choice of keeping the wrap on or Ranger will remove the wrap,..buff out the hull and trailer and replace all the carpeting and the seats...for FREE!!! (Gotta love that Ranger CS!!!)..you'll be getting essentially, a brand new boat.

The motor, TM, and electronics will all stay of course, but the carpet and seats will be brand new!

My personal boat will have the wrap on it too, but it will also have a white cap,..and underneath it will be a platinum hull, with midnight blue and bahama blue stripes and gold pins....it's very sharp looking....so the buyer can have their choice.....keep the wrap on,..or have it removed and you'll have a sweeet lookin' sparkly boat!!

It's a great way to sell a boat!! "To wrap..or unwrap...that is the question!!"....LOL

Mac

I agree,..I'm sure who ever buys t he boat, will buy it because of the wrap....that's what makes the boat!!...

When you order the Comanche pkg you get to customize everything as far as colors anyway,...so i didn't want to order a plain old white hull when it would be the same price as a sweet customized color scheme anyway...so might as well go for the gusto!!..like getting a present for the wife,..."I'll take that one.....and would you gift wrap it please!!"...LOL

Sweet ride Mac.

You know it will take you an hour to stop at a gas station for a pack of bubblegum it you are towing that baby.

Guarenteed to draw a big crowd.......

and alot of questions.....

I know I would be checkin' her out

Steve

I definitely want you to get a Fisherman Series next year... So I can have a cool ride...When you are done... Mac's castoffs are better than most other boats... Oh The Great And Powerful Mac!!!! That is absolutely awesome... You have to feel like a kid at Christmas with a new bike and a bb gun and an erector set and a Lionel Train and Chemistry set and a two gun six shooter rig and a new stereo and and TV all in one year!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I just saw that crappy trailer comment by Gene and went and looked at the picture again.........

Jeeze...this cold medicine makes me loopy........

Its actually a Ranger I kind of (i said kind of) like.

Just kidding I really like the look!!!!!

Congrats dude.

BJ

Mac, that is definitely the coolest looking boat around, way to go Mac, and congrats yet again! egMike

Sweet, ride Mac, and Mini will make a fine towel boy for that boat.

Buzz

Hey Mac...

What kinda of "wrap" are they gonna put on Mini... You can't have him looking like his old self on a cool looking boat like that? Maybe you could wrap Minni in a Paris Hilton finish.... LOL

PAris Hilton wrap? I'll tell you this she could wrap something around me....wait, this is a family site.....

She wouldnt fit on my leg, let alone a wrap. The thing Mac will wrap me in is a Scales and Tales/All Star tournament shirt and a winning check!

Ever get one this big?

w4_chk2.jpg

I bet that is a b!@$% to fold and fit in the wallet!

Rich D

I like the "Winning Check" wrap idea!!!....The Hilton sisters would be good for some photo op's but I've got tube jigs with higher IQ's!!...

We do have some cool shirts in the works too...but next year's shirts and jackets will be even better,....i gotta feeling that based on the feedback this boat's going to generate...Action, Ranger, S&T and Yamahammer are going to be hookin' the brutha's UP!!!....LOL!!!

Mac, I know I,m a little late on this response but my computer crashed as I was typing a response last week.

I ordered a new Dell.

That is one of the SAV VY EST machines I've seen! Your going to need a new pair of dark sunglasses just for the reflection off the water !!

Latest posts

Back