Hydrolic Jack plate

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyco

NTO Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought a new 2023 z19 and ordered bobsmachine 10" hydrolic jack plate (upcharge from the adjustable). But there is no guage. Anyone else, order a hydrolic jack and get a guage in the dash for it???? I feel it should have came with one?

That is an upgrade. I ordered from Bob's directly and my kit didn't come with one. I have been trying to learn how to use it as it is my first one ever. I did make sure my water pressure gauge was working and I have good water pressure up until the prop blows out so I am good in its full range.
It does seem with a new boat they would mention that the gauge is additional.

I ordered a guage from Bobs, ill put it where the battery voltage guage is now. Kinda frustrating they didn't mention it and i thought it came with since last boat had it.

I use it alot, shallow water, loading boat, WOT, once dialed in you can just put it at the number you need. Felt blind breaking in the new boat. LoL

I get it. My trim and jackplate do not have a gauge. Do it all by feel, rpms, and rooster tail height. When the nose starts getting squirrely I bump the jack plate down a few taps on the the switch.

Since I have put my boat back together it is a totally different animal. It would be nice to have a jackplate and trim gauge to know I set motor at a repeatable place while skinnin' her back.

Latest posts

Back