• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hyd. Pedestal w/o the seat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Corson

Reaction score
I still have my Hydralic pedestal for sale. Its a Swivel-Eze, and adjusts from 24"-30". This is in mint condition, and will fit any 1.77" snap lock base. New they are $70.00 in BPS. Looking to get 1/2 price + S&H. Not really looking for anything that i can think of, but ya never know. Try me........... Jim

http://www.iboats.com/Swivl_Eze_Snap_Lock_1_77_Fishing_Pedestal_Products/dm/view_id.38022

Above is a picture of what i have. Hopefully this image will work, and yes its still available, Jim

Arron, having problems with failure delivery, hope ya got the email. I included my phone # too.

Hey Arron, i checked here hoping you would leave me a message. I emailled you @ the address you said above. Hope you get it, but let me know on here either way, ok?

Hmmmmmm, well that stinks. Give me a call @(603)973-4335. I'll check S&H this coming Friday, and if ya want, give me a call sometime Friday afternoon/night, and i'll let ya know how much S&H is, and give you my mailing address. Jim

I will call you friday for sure. I did get your e-mail so I have your address :D Thanks Arron

Ok, good deal......... Glad we finally hooked up, TTY Friday, Jim

Got it Arron, Will send out pedestal as soon as i can, probably this coming week.

Latest posts

Back