Hustler Aluminum Propeller and Hub system, any information welcome.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Cozadd

Reaction score
I can purchase a Hustler Aluminum Propeller and Hub system for less than $100. Is this a worth while prop for the price, does any one have experiance with these?

I've never heard of that system Jeff,...but in response to Scott's comment,...I saw a GREAT T-Shirt the other day while up north,...it said,.."Attention Mr. bin Laden!!...please meet your party at gate B-52!"..LOL

Just thought I'd throw that out while I'm waiting for my coffee to get done brewin'.....have a good one!!

Mac

Back in the 50's, when "duck and cover" was being taught to all us school children, I was growing up in Cincinnati..... I don't remember what base they were from, but the B-58's would make nightly practice bombing runs over the city that took them directly over our house....... They flew at high altitudes and at supersonic speeds...... We got to hear sonic booms every night! I thought it was neat!

I also remember Sputnick and watching the first US communications satellite, "Echo", drifting overhead! Those were the days when you could live close to the city and still see the Milky Way and I watched as, about once a week, the sign on the Golden Arches was changed from "Over 8 Million Sold" to "9 Million" to "10" to.......

Lord..... I'm getting OLD!

me!

Tried One did not work as well as Stock OMC Prop. The Ventholes on a Aluminum Prop made it worse. Try www.solas.com The Alcup 3 Prop works fantastic and also has a interesting Hub Design.

Latest posts

Back