Hummingbird Help

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfolk22

Reaction score
I recently bought a Nitro Z18 with a Hummingbird Helix 7 Gen 2 at the console, and Helix 10 Gen2 at the bow.

I'm new to the game and looking for some help in making sure all the settings are set perfect for bass fishing. I did check and have ensured both units are up to date with the most current software and maps.

Thanks

Check the Humminbird website and also Youtube.com for numerous videos explaining just what you are asking for. There are also extensive manuals on the Humminbird website that you can download, even to your phone so you can have them with you in the boat.

Agree with the above. I bought Helix Units last year and there is a wealth of information on Humminbird's YouTube channel, but also consider user videos as they represent "real world" advice. I also found it very helpful to spend time with the User Manual and the unit in Demonstration Mode going through page by page and making adjustments to see what they do.

No such thing as "set perfect for bass fishing". To get the best performance you learn how to use all the settings and can adjust as conditions change. There is no "one size fits all".

Back