How much snow?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb Baggott

Reaction score
OK, here I thought I was doing well getting my boat winterized in late October so winter could move in. Yet, here we are today,Dec. 17th, high about 45, overcast and not a snowflake in sight. We did have some flurries last week, but nothing measureable. What gives? Anyway, anyone able to ice fish yet? Or better yet, anyone have any snow on the ground? Oh and BTW, Happy Holidays to all of you out there and yours!

Barb

No snow here in Michigan but gas is down to .98 a gallon!!!

No snow in eastern Iowa either. Like you said Barb, winterized the boat just after Thanksgiving and the walleyes are bitting on the Mississippi. Just my luck, oh well there's next spring.

We got about 5 inches last Friday night and 2 inches today with more on the way tonight. We are way behind schedule for snowfall. The ski resorts are not doing good considering that they are usually open on or before Thanksgiving.

dont feel bad,i just winterized the boat yesterday,well,i drained and refilled both lower units,and put some oil in each cylinder and spun them over by hand.

the high yesterday here in Pa was 40,low round 20.we got rain now,but maybe snow soon.

oh well,could be worse,3 ft snow and no ice!

Not a snow flake has fallen in Kentucky this season. Presently, we are having record rains lasting for days resulting in the flooding of some low areas. We are fortunate that it is not snowing or we would be unable to remove it until July. As far as dressing for winter, a hooded sweat shirt is more than enough.

Bear

No snow here in central Indiana yet but lots of rain. They're talking about the possibility of a record late snow date for here. The record date is Jan 4th. Oh well it's easy on the heat bill anyway.

About 6 inches in Northern NY. A little light for this time of year. No ice fishing yet, the bone chilling cold hasn't arrived yet but is on the way.

Latest posts

Back