hook setting

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill / NY Kooi

Reaction score
Well, I couldn't figure it out so I got tired of scaring my weights. So I tied the tube on a drop shot after that I only missed one fish. I placed in the top ten but caught alot of fish just couldn't cull big enough weight to win.

So needless to say I found a new arsenal. Look out Mr. and Mrs. Bass. Tight Lines Billy

Billy, I have yet to try this Drop Shot style of fishing, could u please explain what the conditions

were, water color, temp, lake/river/Res??

I fish in a Tuesday Night tourny each week. Most of the fish are LM but some are SM. Its a

Resevoir which starts as a creek, ends at a dam like most i guess.. only a few hundred feet

wide, most of it is 20 feet deep. Not much for dropoffs or flats or points.

Just intrested is all.. thanks!

Hi Eric, I was fishing a inside weed edge with a tube and was missing 50% of bites just not hooking up. I tied a drop shot with 2 leader to the weight. Water was clear 15 feet and I was just pitching the drop into the holes letting it sit. The cold front slowed the bite down with the execption of the drop shot wich produce all day. hope this help feel free to e-mail me direct. tight lines Billy

Latest posts

Back