Home Sweet 2nd Home

• Thread starter Teri C. [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/8544/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Well, I stayed in one cabin over the weekend and bought another. I had to pay a little more but I got an acre and a half and a bigger, newer cabin. I posted a few pictures for you. I'll take possession just in time for Labor Day weekend. Horray for me!
cabin2_side.JPG

Cabin looks great Teri, only thing missing is a deer standing in the yard. Congradulations

Or maybe a Deer Stand on the roof..It's cute. Is it near Patooka also? The pics make it look smaller than the last one.. Good Deal for you..

BF

Sorry.... Habit I guess....

It looks really neat, t...

Good for you!!!!

Yes, it's near Patoka. One street over from the other one. It does look smaller in the last picture because I took it from further away and it doesn't have a deck on the back. This one actually has a loft and a bedroom instead of just a loft and a full bath.

Looks GREAT!! I like it!! That's what a cabin is supposed to look like. And you got some buffer land also. Good going!!

TOXIC

Teri, just for the record, what do you do for a living? You seem to be doing great, whatever it is... keep it rolling!

David

Congrats Teri, may it bring you many years of happy memories.... Is that a skylight too? Looks very nice, and no neighbors too close.... with that good sized lot! egMike

Congrats Teri! Looks very nice. So when is the party?

Very cool, Teri! Now you just need to give it an ecclectic or unusual name, like "The Possum Lodge" or "The Saltbox Ranch"!

Congratulations!

Ok, let's play "name the cabin". Winner gets a prize (not not me, MikeSnow) shipped to their door.

Watch those double negatives, Teri!

Mike, she really meant "NOT me, MikeSnow"!

The name I'll submit is "Hideaway Hollow".

Teri,

Congrats! Looks like a nice place to get away from it all! How about "TC's Get-A-Away".

Bob G.

How about just "Get-A-Way...From Me"

and I meant...No not me, MikeSnow.

Now there is no reason to hurt Me's feelings. What makes you think Mike would be a better catch?? I like the Red and Green show so Possum Lodge would be out. Lets see?? I owe I owe its off to work I go...nope that was a bumber sticker? Banana Ranch?? No that only makes since if the boat is there?? Deer John: Is there indoor plumbing? How about NTOWS hide away??? NO Glass allowed.. just like the beaches.

BF

reat lookin cabin... But, way more grass than I want to mow... You need a barn and a goat! At least a garage/pole barn for the toys...LOL

Ok Teri i'll play - Teri's Hoosier Hideout!

MAN I HURT to type that word - Hoosier!! but "Teri's Boilermaker Hideout" didn't sound as good.

Which commandment was "Thou shall not covet" ? I think I just blew it. Very nice, Teri.

As for a name I would suggest Lothlorien, where Galadriel, the elven queen of the forest dwelt.

Harpo

Congrats, Teri! I like this one better than the first one. You go, Girl!!!

~S

I knew you meant "no, not me."

How bout "Teri's Lil' Haven" ? (or Heaven).

Keep on keepin' on Teri.

Rchard

Great lookin place Teri!

And it looks like you don't have to worry about keeping it painted too much. A great find. Hope you will be very happy with it. I like The-Get-Away.

david....

Teri,

Nice lookin place. Congratulations. I say "Green Acres"

Rich D

Great looking place Teri. I say you name it

"The Stabin Cabin"

Niiiiiiiiccccce Teri! I'll bring the beer and chips!

TEE

How about"MyLil' Cabin"...

Me, let me clarify that I did not mean you when I said get-a-way "From Me". I really meant me as in me. Hope you didn't take that to heart.

I must say, the names are getting good....I am leaning toward the "Banana Barn". No one will know what that means but me and you guys of course.

I don't like the thought of mowing all that grass but I think I will pay some one this year and then buy myself a Deere next year. By the time I have a garage, mini barn, deck, and circular driveway added there won't be too much grass left.

Good idea Teri...make ya' one hellofa driveway to turn that Bananna boat around in! I like "Bananna Bar" better....hehe

TEE

Bananna Ranch.

Not Cooters Hole

Camp Teri

Dink Digs

Fish & Chicken Shack

Teri's Take Out

TOXIC

I guess my invite just got cancelled!! LOL

.....sniff.....

.....nobody wants me.....

.....sniff.....

.....but if you want, Teri.....

.....i'll let you make it up to me.....

:^)

me!

"HoosierDome"

"Captain's Quarters"

"The Greatescape"

"Wooden Settle 4Less"

"Teridice"

"I've got your Buckingham!!"

"Chillin'& Grillin'"

"Bizza Tent"

P.S.

ROFLMAO at this set of posts!

That is a Really Neat place, Teri! And look at all the room you've got for people to camp and park their boat trailers!

Congratulations!

me!

Nice looking place. No need for a stand, that's what the lazy boy on the back lawn is for. And WHERE'S the water???

I got it!

"The Kicker Kabin"

When you shut the big engine down and kick back with the kicker (like you were in the picture).

I think it fits you Teri,

Wolf

Toxic, LOL Fish and Chicken Shack....funny but unlikey to name it that.

Teridice has a nice ring to it but I am only half owner of the cabin.

NTOWS clubhouse would require you guys to visit and hang out.

"Teri's love palace"? (keeping with the off track of others here)

"Tax Evasion"? That would raise some eyebrows! LOL

"Alimony sweeet Alimony" Providing you were divorced or married. If married, your hubby would get the hint quick! Divorcee's everywhere would get a kick out of it. At least the women would.

I just gotta say that some of these names (including mine) are pretty bad. But then again, Indiana is known for it's corn isn't it. LOL

Harpo

You guys are gettin outta control...LOL!!

Is that the cabin they used in Deliverance for the "Dueling Banjo's" scene? That would make for some awsome scarecrows on the porch.

TOXIC

Come on guys. Clean up your acts.

You should respect both Terri, and the boards policies.

Stepping down off my soap box now.

Tex

I firmly believe that all of this is done out of simple camaraderie and good fun....and free speech is free speech.

But I have to agree with Tex (as I borrow his soap box) if only for the sake of our already too-few women readers; and not only in this but other threads as well.

I personally don't care if someone TAKES offense at something I say that is intended to be innocent. But I do care if I say something that GIVES offense. Let's be careful to strive for the former, not the latter.

(Here, Tex, you can have it back now.)

How about "tight quarters"... of course, I'm referring to the size of the place and not your hind quarters, as Tex stated, would be disrespectful :).

I am not offended. I am getting a kick out of you guys. Thanks Tex for keeping them in line.

How about Mike and Teri's love nest? Or Teri and Mike's Love Nest?

I guess that could be "The Love Shack" :)

Well if all "offensive" things were not allowed here I would be personna non grata... But, let's try and be nice and not be too un-subtle... I don't post a picture of myself here because I respect the board policies about "offensive" material...

I am liking the Banana Boathouse over the Banana Barn.....but please don't make me give Mike a prize...

How 'bout just "My B-'n-B"?

<i>My Ba-Nana-Boathouse</i>

Feel free to give the prize to me! I love my wife and ain't lookin' to hook up with anyone else.

Okay,...here it is,....(music please)..

"The Banana Shaqauri"...ahahahahhahhhahaha

Parrothead Heaven....

Banana Cabin...

Margaritaville North...

Teri's Not Home...

Since there are two of you...

"The Bananna split."

Rich D

"The Yellow Rows of Indiana"

"Princess Palace"

"Cerebral Connection"

or finally...

"Get the hell out of my yard before I shoot you"

ROFLMAO!! Mac needs to see a therapist!!!!

Stacey's right! These posts are hilarious!

Greg's also right! I've fished with him! He IS offensive! LOL!! But a REALLY GOOD GUY!! :^)

OK Teri - You have enough names to pick from and some are really great. Don't keep us guessing anymore. Pick the one you want and the winner gets a weekend with you at the cabin. First he has to cut the grass before he can go fishing, though! LOL

I especially like Mike's "Get the hell out of my yard before I shoot you"

~S

And the winner is........

Welcome to Teridice at the Shell Shaq

(co owners name is Rachele)

Banana Barn is the runnerup

So Mac, email your address and you will receive your prize.

Thank you all for your participation!

Okay, since I lost, I can at least ask about "Teridice by the dashboard lights" :)

"So, now I'm prayin' for the end of time

To hurry up and arrive.....

Cuz if I gotta spend another minute with you

I don't think that I can really survive.....

I'll never break my promise

Or forget my vow.

But God only knows

What I could do right now.....

So, I'm prayin' for the end of time;

That's all I can do..... do..... do.....

I'm prayin' for the end of time,

So I can end..... my..... time..... with you!"

Scott, PLEASE don't help her out on the END of the song. It was more about the beginning that I was looking for :)

Latest posts

Back