Hi to Everyone

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onfish

Reaction score
Just bought my first Nitro. 2018 X19Pro with a Mercury 200XS. Only 33 hours on it. Look forward to sharing information. Thank you, Tom

Hello Tom, welcome to the forum.

Thank you I'm from Orlando Fished Tournaments 30 years ago. Much has changed I have a ton electronics on the boat Hummingbird Helix 9, 10 and 12. Would like to know if there is anyone you can hire to teach me how to use the Hummingbirds. Thank you

I live in Kissimmee and know Hbird graphs pretty well. If you want to meet at Toho I can show you how to dial them in.

I live in the Villages and fish the Harris Chain regularly. I belong to the Lake County Bassmasters club and we do fish Toho a couple of times a year. My interest would be an education on how to fish the Toho hydrilla? I have been fishing in an area below the gap or cut, fishing the grass and pads. I want to fish Grassy Island area and want to know how to find that location. My ProXS 225 Mercury shut down on me 4 times the last trip down clogged with hydrilla. I need help with fishing tips for Toho?? Thanks Al

I live in Kissimmee and know Hbird graphs pretty well. If you want to meet at Toho I can show you how to dial them in.
Thank you very much on the offer I will take you up on any help to get the Hummingbirds working so I understand them. I have some leg problems that just happened. Orthopedic Surgeon appointment on April 13th will know what's up I hope.

Latest posts

Back