Hi My Name Is Peter Thompson , Just Sold 2001nitro Now Have A 2017 Pro V16 Wt

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p.a.thompson

Reaction score
my brother also purchased a 2015 tracker targa v 18 wt and his swing away tongue has 2in. of up and down play and there is cracks in the tubes where the pins go through and also oblong and tracker will not stand behind it so...please keep a watchful eye on your hitches

p.a., sorry to hear Tracker won't help your brother, but that far out of warranty, I'm not sure how anyone can expect a company to "stand behind" a product. Trailers are subject to all different kinds of stresses and abuses, even in normal use. If it had been mostly sitting in a garage or driveway, with a few hundred miles on it, the frustration would be understandable.

Your brother should take it to a trailer shop and have a new swing-away fixture welded on.

my brother also purchased a 2015 tracker targa v 18 wt and his swing away tongue has 2in. of up and down play and there is cracks in the tubes where the pins go through and also oblong and tracker will not stand behind it so...please keep a watchful eye on your hitches

if you see my post i have a 2017 tracker pro v 16 wt my swing away hitch is built better than his targa deep v 18 ft 2 axle trailer we have own also a tracker 1800 tf bass boat and nitro 882 and we never had any problems with these swing away hitches and his hitch on his boat is built cheap missing a top plate on the tongue . i have been a mechanic and welder and a fabricator for than 40 years and seen my share of bad work and his trailer is one ... as soon as the snow is gone i will fix it wright.... i would like to hear from any one that may 2013,14,15 tracker trailer tongue problems..... thanks

Latest posts

Back