Hi All

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, It's not often I have the time to get on-line here anymore so first off I want to say it's just because of me and nothing else. I truly miss the back and forth banter I used to 'listen' to here and the actual friendship I have seen being made here on this site. It's been said before, but this is by far the friendliest site I have even been on.

Due to circumstance's beyond my control, I just can't hang around as much as I wish anymore. I'm sorry my friends but that's the ways it is, for right now anyway. It really hurts me.

I want to thank the few who checked up on me, it was really special that you did so.

Carlos, please give me your updated e-mail address will you? I've been getting the one I have that sent back to me on a regular basis.

I spent one Christmas overseas. Everything that was done for me, all of the trees, songs, and heartfelt feelings bestowed on me, only made it worse. I just wanted to jump on here tonight and say to all whom I really consider my friends, including the two in our Memorial Section who were part of us.

Missed hearing from ya Billy..Merry Christmas ole friend...

JR

Great to see you post here Bill. Stay in touch with me as time permits...

Uncle Billy, you just gave me a great Christmas present!!!! I posted here several times asking about you, don't have anyway of getting in touch with you. Someone gave me your e-mail, I sent you mail with no responce. If is good to hear you, hope you get back soon.

Hoping you and Aunt Nancy have a great Christmas, and a better New Year.

Bubby:):):):):)

Welcome back uncle Billy!!! Merry Christmas to you and everyone else.

Hey Unca Billy! good to hear from you. Maybe you can make the nearly memorial hot side invitational.Gonna be a little later this year so I can get my left side working a little better since the stroke.

Hi Uncle Billy, Good to see you, and hear from you !!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year !!

Its good to hear from you buddie. I wish you the best. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Uncle Billy and to everyone here on the BEST DAMN SITE in the world.

Peace to all.

Bruce

Uncle Billy - Merry Christmas.

Wishing the best for you and Nancy in the New Year.

Jim

Merry Christmas Uncle Billy! We miss ya man! When you get a minute, drop me a note (sent you a few e-mails the last few months, hope you got them).

Be good!

Trep

Hey Uncle Billy! Good to hear from you. Hope you had a great holiday. Not sure why you arent posting anymore but at least its your choice and you didnt get banned like me. :p

Stay warm!

Latest posts

Back