Hey Y'all from SC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in SC. Man is it great down here. Bass boats everywhere. Think I might move down here, for the winter months that is. Talk to everybody later.

Rob

SCguide2539? Kinda has a ring to it.

Y'all go right 'head 'n doo it!

But not until AFTER you finsih next year's Tournament!

I hear that got some GREAT redfish fishin' on the coast, too!

me!

Forget Smallies, we'll get Jeanne Stern to teach you how to catch REAL fish on Lanier - Stripers!!! From SC to Lanier is just a hop, skip and troll.

TrepMan

And how you gonna ice-fish if the water never gets hard? How much fun can you have when the year only has two seasons, HOT and HOTTER....LOL

There's no place like New England!!

Marke

I know guys, I was just kiddin' ya. But I do think I could migrate for the winters. Stripers on Lanier in Feb sounds better than 20 below, 4 ft of snow and drilling a 6" hole to fish. LOL I think when I do move south, and I will someday, it will probably be to Virginia. That has got to be the most beautiful area I have seen. And life is slower, except on the highway, may them boys can DRIVE jack! From Cloumbia SC all the way to Newark, 80-90mph and that's just keeping up!

Rob

And oh yeah, I don't want to hear ANY cryin' from you southen folks about the price of gas! $1.19 in VA. I knew I was close to home when it hit $1.60 again.

Latest posts

Back