Hey Whats Up Everybody

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Jacks

Reaction score
Well i dunnit the other day. I found a sweet deal on a 2010 nitro z7 with 150 opti and only 50 hours. I live in Round Rock and fish on Lake austin, Travis, Bastrop and will be going to the big Sam Rayburn soon b/c i am from east texas and have family that live there.

Anyways theres lots i wanna do to the boat since i have it now and its basically stock b/c the owner really didnt care about updating anything. So on my short list of things to do real soon is. Get a motorhood splash cover to keep dirt dobbers out of my engine, uv black lights installed and bluewater led pro boat lights for the inside.

I am debating on putting the leds on the trailer as well but after i do black lights outside and the pro boat pckg inside ill prolly be broke.

Hi Justin, welcome!

Looking forward to hearing more about the boat. Hope you'll post some pictures of your upgrade and repair projects.

The LED trailer lights are great. I changed to them @ 6 years ago and love 'em! Wouldn't run without them ever again.
It was very easy to do myself.

Attachments

• Truck '09 and boat 004.jpg
    Truck '09 and boat 004.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 109