Hey Savage...remember

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
a while back when you asked the Hull weight for your 97 912 Savage? Well I did some research and found out your information for you strait from Nitros 97 Boat catalouge.

A 912 Savage was 20'8", had a 92" beam, Max HP of 225, transom height of of 24", max person capacity 6/910 lbs, max weight capacity of 1490 lbs, single console weight 1805, dual console 1830, total pacage weight single/dual-3300/3325 lbs, and carried 55 gallons of fuel. You could get into one for $24,995.

Rip Lips,

GregG

Wish we could start saving technical info like this for reference purposes. Since we are the Nitro/Tracker web page it would be nice to have access to info about our boats as time goes by.

Da Bear

Sounds like a new "category" for Rich to create.....all the info's in the current catalogs. As new stuff comes out that isn't in the catalog,...when it's no longer "classified".....maybe we can get a heads up from Rick Emmitt?? (like the data he gave us on the Avalanche speeds the other day),...that's a great idea Bear.

OK, guys..... I gotta speak up for Rich.......

He really does have a life outside of this board, ya know!

We all know that he gets NO compensation of any kind for his work here..... He does it as a simple love of the sport AND, maybe more, his enjoyment of his Nitro owning buddies!

Rich, incase we haven't mentioned it recently, THANK YOU!!

me! (and us!)

I wonder since Tracker started their web-site (don't know when, I got on it in late '99) they should have an archive of the data/pages, wonder if we could convince them to set up an on-line archive. I started keeping the catalogs in 2000 when I bought my boat, so I would A) have one when I sold it (if that ever happens, read "when the wife let's me get a bigger one) and B) 'cause there COOL!

Agree as usual with Scott, Rich ROCKS! But where has he been lately? Figured he'd jump in on the Trep slamming since I DID out fish him twice!

TrepMan

That doesn't bother him, Michael...... He's used to it....... Jeanne does it all the time!

Latest posts

Back