Hey Rob

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
Hey Rob,

How are you doing buddy ? How the fishing been on the lake ? I sitting here in my office counting the days til we get back up to champlain since the fishing down here in Jersey has sucked the past few days I got skunked for the first time this year on tuesday and jim and myself could only manage 3 fish and a pickeral on the 4th cann't wait to get back up I talk to you soon

Tom,

I'm good, but the fishing on Champlain isn't much better than NJ. Only because of these darn fronts that keep coming in. South winds as about 30mph causing 4 ft rollers. Yeah I know "wind is your friend" LOL Tell Jim he can have is wind, I'll opt for gentle breezes. Of course that big yacht of a boat of yours will handle it a lot better than my little 18 footer. Fish are starting to go deep, post spawn. by the time you guys get up again, they should be in the summer spots and a little easier to pattern. Looking forward to seeing you guys then. You'll only be about 10 minutes from my house.

Rick, if you are ever up here give me a shout, we can go out. I guide a lot from mid April to mid July, but it slows down until mid August. So I have about a month with lots of personal fishing time coming up. Couple tourneys but that's it. Give me a shout. If Tom and Jim are in their boat, we could always just putter along side in mine. His is a little nicer though. OK, a LOT nicer but we can't all make the money a chemist pulls in! LOL

Rob

For those that didn't know, Tom Mac is a chemist and has recently and secretly been hired by B.A.S.S. and Berkley and Nitro to devise a chemical that you can put on your bait that FORCES big bass to bite your line in all conditions, and get this, they won't come off the hook either. It will be available soon for $785 a bottle, make checks payable to Rob LaMoy or North Country Tours. LOL

Tom, I had to stop sniffin that Bang Garlic, it was givin' me awful boogers!

Latest posts

Back