Hey Rich, everybody, I did it!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
OK, I know many of you won't be impressed, but I was able to load a couple of pictures into my new library that Rich made for everyone. Rich ROCKS! I am not tech savvy and have tried this several times before. Rich made it very simple. Awesome feature Rich, thanks again.

BTW check out the photos and get a small taste of what the rally will have to offer. All fish shown were caught in May or June. I can't wait to put a pic of my boy on there.

Rob

Nice fish Rob,...before you know it,..you'll be a technogeek with a fishing problem!..LOL

Nice fish and great variety but that is one ugly catfish.

Bear

That catfish is almost as big as Trep!!! Couldn't resist, sorry.

Good job, Rob!

Now...here's how show 'em here!
Typical%20smallie.JPG

oh...... he said sheepishly...... guess I oughta wear my glasses when I'm reading this stuff......

See, Rich! I KNEW you'd never catch a fish like that!

:^)

me!

How did you do that Rich? I have a shot of my boy I want to put on, in my tourney shirt. Plus, in my library, I loaded "Cody's 1st" by boys first bass, but that's the only one, I can't get to come up. Did I do something wrong? That's the one I'm most proud of.

Oh yeah this was the day too, notice the TM in the background, missing the prop!

Rob, click on the picture you want to post in your library, so it comes up in it's own browser window. The URL (aka, web address) for the image will be in the address line in that browser window. Copy that (highlight it and use CNTRL-C on your keyboard or Edit/Copy from your browser's menu bar). Then, when you go to post a new message, Paste that info (CNTRL-V or Edit/Paste from the browser menu) into the "Picture" field on the form here where you post messages.

"Post a picture of a fish for a man, and he's got an image on the Internet. Teach him how to post a picture of a fish and he becomes a nerd."

I think that's a famous saying I heard somewhere.

Very nice; however if you'd crop down your sizes,

those of us dial up impaired folks would have an

easier time loading...additionally you could load

more files into your library....hey Craig Roberts,

see the windshield on Rob's "old boat" picture...

that's the one I've been trying to get ahold of.

said Huck