Hey Pierre

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
I know you said you wanted to come down and fish a tourney with me. Well I have an over night on the 14th. You're welcome if you want to come down and try it. Should be fun. Usually takes about 16 - 18lbs to win it with 5 fish. We can use my boat if you like, though yours looks a little more plush. I am guiding that whole day so we will either need to have another set of batteries near by or a way to charge them quickly unless you come down with your boat. If you can't make it, let me know, I think Tom Mac and Jim will be back around that time.
Rob

Pierre,
The tourney is a small club over night. Maybe 15 - 20 boats max. Not a lot of money. Winning would probably pay for gas and entry. I just want to beat those guys for leaving me at the ramp with a bad trim relay. You would have to join the club, which is only $25, but I would pay the entry which is $20, and since you would have to drive all the way down, I would pick up the gas too. It's on July 14th from 8pm to 8am. We launch out of Chazy river, my home water. You could catch a couple of Z's at my place the next day if you like. Let me know, invitation is there, plus you could get to know the lake a little more. Hogs come out at night.
Rob

Latest posts

Back