hey Michigan boys

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
I will be at the store tomorrow night, not sure what time, but I should be there for 6-6:30. Hope to see you guys there...can we make an official meeting time of 7 ?

Ken saw you post, sorry to hear about that It was obvious that you loved to work there...which in my opinion is very valuable...

See yo uguys later,

Pierre

I'll be there at 7 tomorrow too. Maybe we should all meet in front of the aquarium so we're not all walking around trying to find each other.

Marke

Let me know where you guys are gonna go after you're shopping spree...I'll meet you there.

Marke...I was waiting for my SO-CO last night!!!!

You must have logged off right before I got on.

I'll be back to the store on saturday morning around 9AM.(3 weekends in a row!) Got to be front row to hear Mac at 9:30. I'll be the one heckling the new Ranger guy!! BTW Mac I bought a couple rods saturday...BUDDY. LOL

Craig or anyone else down there. Any chance I can pick up my boat on the 15th, or will get to drive down again?

Gene

Gene,....you need to heckle that Skeeter Boy,...not me!!! Seeya there Big Dog!! Lookin' forward to meeting you!!

Mac

O.K. Boys see you there. Ken we will be in touch I see some Coronas in your future. 7P.M./ in front of the aquarium....I'll be the one oogling over the bass.

Pierre

Pierre if your nice I will get you up on the tank and let you get bit....

7:00? man thats getting late. I will be there, but I still know of a place for $1 beers and lots of women if you guys want to venture farther east than Hooters.

Maybe I should get the Hooters wings and bring them to the store?

Mini

Fellas...I don't wanna hang around the tank tomorrow...where can I meet you when you leave the store?

Leave it up to Pierre. I like the idea of coming to Hooters in Sterling Hts....or maybe Big Buck Brewery....Think Pierre will like that place?

Mini

BigBuck works for me!!....plus it's on the way back for Pierre when he heads back to Warren....my vote is for B-B!!

Mac

Big Bucks sounds perfect. That's were Mac and I met Adam during x-mas. I'll still meet you guys at the store even though Jill has cut off my spending until Friday...LOL

Ken, I never logged back on last night but the SoCo is all yours buddy.

So we are meeting at Big Bucks @ 7:00pm then? If not what time????

I have places to go, people to meet...lol

Mini

I'll meet you at BB's at 7pm....the rest of the gang can arrive whenever they get there.....I don't need to go to the store tuesday,...I'll be there all freakin' weekend!!

LOL....we'll have a couple J&C's while we wait for them!!!

Seeya tomorrow!

Mac

o.K. so let me get this...I meet Marke at the store at 7, in fron tof the tank, the rest of you meet at BB's, while we make our way there.....Fine with me,

See you there,

Pierre

Yes Pierre, I'll meet you at the store.

Someone has to show you how to get to BB's. Driving in MI can be tough sometimes....they don't let you make a left anywhere out here. You can only make right turns then drive 1/2 mile down the road to where you can make a legal U-turn.

Marke

Hey, Marke! The lesson learned when I lived up there was...they don't LET you make left turns, but you sure as hell can do it! Once you make one, watch your rear-view mirror. EVERYONE will do it!!

Nothing is illegal in the Detroit area until you are caught....lol

How could Eminem get where he is?

Mini

LOL....the biggest offender's in the world are the Cops!!!

Pierre,..if you get pulled over,...just start pointing in the rear view mirror and start talking really fast in French,....the cop will think you're a nutbag and leave you alone! ...ahahaha...seeya tonite!

Mac

Latest posts

Back