Hey Marke, i went to newfound today

• Thread starter Jim B [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/3844/ne
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
The fishing was great till the thunderstorms made us get off the water. Check out this newfound toad, i got a few around this size today and a bunch not too much smaller.
newfound toad.jpg

Jim- Nice fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could catch a smallie..never been able to....:(

Isn't your 882 red? Are you in a Nitro?

BJ

Yea my nitro is red and no i was not in it today. I was in my buddies Triton. My boat is down for the count until i get some new leaf springs for the trailer. I busted one in a construction zone the other day and the trailer is screwed, i need to replace brake lines, springs and all the related hardware. Hopefully the parts will be in tommorow and i can fix the thing for my tourney on sat.

I would give anything (almost!) to catch a smallie that size! Looks like fun, Jim!

me!

Jim, How do you like fishing from a Triton compared to your Nitro? Just wondering.

Al, the Triton is a fine fishing boat but i prefer my Nitro for a couple of reasons. one is my 882 is more stable while fishing(dosent rock as much) and the decks are much wider on my 882. I have fished in Tritons ranging from the 176 that i was in yesterday up to a tr21 that a guy in my club has and a few in between. They are nice boats no doubt but comparing a 186( a guy in my club has one) to my 882 the 882 "feels" more roomy because its wider at the console area and on the front deck and my 882 is a good bit faster then his is( we both have 150 xr6 motors)

Nice fish Jim. What did you catch him on? On my next trip home we'll see if we can't sneak out and get a few.

Marke, that one came on a 4" senko, wacky rigged and i was dead sticking it. Yea next time you are out this way I would be glad to take you out there.

Latest posts

Back