Hey Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini

Reaction score
What time did you get home this moring from the airport? I got to my house @ 1:25am :wacko:

1:15a.m......and i was in bed by 1;25..............and got up for work at 6am...got to my desk at 7am!!:blink::wacko:

1:25am, 1:15am, WUSSIES!! I left my house at 3pm on Sat and due to plane "technical issues" didn't arrive in India until 8AM Monday!!

LOL!!!

I was in at 7:20am.....

TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

India???...Are you over there creating more jobs for THEM???:angry: The next time United Airlines "misplaces" your luggage,..you'll be dealing with "Customer Relations" people in New Dehli !!!:angry::angry:

At least we would have understood him.......kinda.

Mac - I'm actualy in Bangalore, oh joy!! Hey you should SEE the GM vechicles around here, not as many as the India based manufacturers, But a bunch!!

Good,...they BETTER be driving GM vehicles....just in my dept. alone we lost over 70% of our workforce (@ 200 people!!) due to work being sent to Bangalore!! There is "some" justice in that though,...now the Indian's are sweating bullets because they fear they'll lose THEIR jobs to the Chinese!!:huh::eek:

Latest posts

Back