Hey Mac!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no doubt,.....in November in these parts,..we trade the blue suede shoes in for Sorel's!!! LOL

Mac

Sorels!!!!

We had tornados this week where I live and tomorrow it's suspose to be seventy! I've been hunting pheasants in short sleeve shirts just like last year. This is suspose to be Iowa. When I was a kid we had our five buckle boots and flannel lined jeans on this time of year. Maybe your area needs to work a little more on your global warming and you can put the sorels away.

fatrap

Hey Tox how about them Huskers! My buddies across the river are sending me hate emails and I haven't even said anything......yet.

FatRap.....it's Michigan dude,.....it can be 32 today and 65 saturday....LOL....infact it's going to be 60 this weekend!! Perfect football weatehre and even better fishin' weather for November!!! Mini and I are going to go spank a few smallies and then catch the UM/OSU game somewhere,....either on a radio or in a bar!!! LOL...Man what a day to be in the Big House!! I'd give ANYTHING to be there!!

Latest posts

Back