Hey Mac...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob G.

Reaction score
Mac,

I was just chillin' out watching the Outdoor World TV program on OLN. It was the 2001 Mustad Ultra Point Classic at St. Clair. All of a sudden, there you are on stage with Hank, Woo, Kevin, Denny and the rest of the people in the tourney!! I told my wife "There's Mac!!". She gave me that look like "who is Mac??". Anyway, I thought it was cool to see someone I know on TV, besides the big time pro's that I have met cause they don't know me!!!

Bob G.

That's nothing....I see him in person all the time :eek:)

I was watching that show at my buddies house when I went back home a few weeks ago and they were walleye fishing on Lake Erie. It was Mark Gwizdala and Gary Parsons from the PWT. Gwizdala is in the store all the time and he buys is Tundra's from us.

So I know what you mean. It is kinda cool to watch TV and say "I know that guy".

Marke

No Kiddin'??!!..That's cool...I still haven't seen that show all the way through! That was the first time I met Hank and he and I got to talk for quite a while in the GM's office by ourselves!!..That was cool,..he's veerryy down to earth and probably one of THEE funniest guys I've ever met!

He has that unique way of telling stories that is just uncanny,..he's really a cool guy! That was when he asked me to do a custom toon for him too...he liked the one I did for the winner so much that he wanted one too....he finally got it,..for this past Xmas!!..LOL!!!!....I'll see him again in FLA this weekend.....he's going to be at the FLW, so I'll make it a point to ask him if that "Ol'Brown Truck" ever stopped by his place,.....he'll know EXACTLY what I'm talkin' about!! Thanks for the kudo Bob,...that was a GREAT weekend!!

Mac

Latest posts

Back