Hey, Mac!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
The deal this Sunday with you co-Em-Ceeing with Hank Parker....... Do you know if it is going to be televised or taped for later showing? Do you know when?

me!

TNN will be here filmimg the weigh-in...will post with an air date when I know it...

And for those of you who haven't seen Mac...be afraid, be very afraid!!! LOL

Wait just a gosh darn minute! WHAT did I miss. Mac? Hank Parker? Em-ceeing what? How did you pull that off Mac? Hank and Woo all in one year. What's next? You having Kevin over for dinner? LOL I'm moving to MI!!!!

Rob

Rob,

Kevin, Woo, and Denny Brauer will all be here too...eat your heart out!!! LOL

I ain't guaranteeing a thing...but remember, you're at work and your rig is right here in front of me...let's see here, oh, that's a pretty color, look at all those pretty crankbaits, OH WOW, a brand new CURADO...HEY BOYS GO GET ME A BIG BOX!!! LOL

It's already done big dog...what time will you be here???

It's definitely the right boat...empty Corona bottles and lime juice all over....plus the disco ball in front for night-time bassin' and dancin'

What event are you guys taling about. I know a BPS is opening in MD soon, and Tom Mac, Jim and I are planning on going down. Should be easy to spot Mac if he's there. Follow the trail of lime peels and listen for out of tune Buffet. Disco ball? Never mind, I really don't want to know. All the fame going to your head Mac?

Rob

Couldn't put it in the back...the automatic lime juicer and karaoke machine we're in the way....

If you sell it and step up to a 929, we'd have room for all your toys!!!

Sorry for the double....

Rob, it's the Mustad Classic here in Mi. on Lk. St. Clair...the weigh-in will be at Bass Pro in MI. on Sunday.

It should be a great time for all...I'm gonna get some Pic's of Mac with all the guys, but I probably shouldn't post them here...I wouldn't want any children or weak-hearted people to see him...LMAO

So Mac,

You gonna bring that disco ball of your's for next year's rally? I'll be sure to get some limes for you. When you guys come up, you have to try my friends restaurant/pub, "The Naked Turtle". It's right at the yacht basin on the bay. It's of course a nautical theme, with either carribean/jamaican music playing or Buffet. Very relaxed atmosphere, and the Coronas and lime flow freely all day. Magarita and nachos reign supreme. I'm going to try to get Matt (the owner) to sponsor a tourney. I'm real happy for you Mac. You're not only living your dream, you're living mine too! Maybe someday WE can share a stage together. Just think we (the board) can look back and say, "I knew him when he didn't own stock in Corona!"

Rob

Yessiree there Mac,

The disco ball will be perfect for us at the annual Bowhunting, birdshooting, buck killing, beer-swilling (after the hunt of course) BPS bonanza...

Do you think you can bring your KC and the Sunshine band cd's when you come ???

"...ooohh ooohhh ohhh ooo oooh ooo ooo...gonna miss you..."

Only disco 'Stones tune I recall...

Wow yu guys talkin 8 tracks, and vinyl records? Wow, Mac you WERE around when they invented fishing line. LOL I'll check to see if the Turtle offers senior discounts. (That one was for you Scott). Somebody has protect him!

Ken, think you can throw us a gift certificate for the rally next year? If not, that's OK, but I thought I would ask.

I'll see if I can...jot yourself a note to get with me next May about a month before the rally...If we can talk into going out there with me, I'll deliver one myself.

Mac? He's a shoe-in. Just tell him, winner takes home a years supply of Coronas and lime, he'l be there. LOL

That disco ball work better on deer than a spotlight? Up here they use apple or carrot piles! Come to think of it, nobody ever tried limes. Bet that would work. Be the best venison Mac ever ate!

The deer are a little harder to hit while they're dancin', but all the single bucks flock to the disco ball area to pick up the young, hot does...it's like your typical meat-market type singles-bar...

Mac uses BPS brand Lime-Away cover scent..it gives the odor of margaritas to draw 'em closer to the disco-ball-dance area.

You know Mac....I could walk ALL OVER that one, but I shall refrain just this once.

Well allow me to expound then Rob...

It should be more in the voice of a Saint Bernard...a chijuaja just doesn't fit Mac's personna...or his physique!!!

Mac! You got the Stone in your collection, too!! Hot durn!!! You play the air guitar on the front deck, too!!!! Ah, man, maybe we could do a duet sometime!!!!!

"Ah'm so hot for her

And she's so co-o-o-old!"

"Ah'm in tatters.

Ah been shattered! Shattered!"

"Here comes my 19th nervous breakdown......."

me!

Really don't mind if I sit this one out,

Your word's but a whisper, your deafness a shout,

I may make you feel, but I can't make you think,

Your love's in the gutter, your sperm's in the sink,

And your new shoes are worn at heal,

And your suntan is rapidly peeling,

And the wise man don't know how it feels,

To be thick as a brick......

Parrotth3ad

"Here he comes

walking down the street

gets the funniest looks from

everyone he meets

Hey Hey Mac's a MONKAAAAYYYY!!!!!"

What's next? Herman's Hermitts? Spelling? You guys are freaking me out! You see THIS is what's wrong with America today! LOL Did you guys get copyright approval? Never, mind, it's so far off, it couldn't POSSIBLY be mistaken for a copy or spin off! LOL

OK so what's YOUR excuse Mac, you been eating some of those paint chips that fall off the canvas? LOL Yeah Yeah, water based, SURE!!!! HELLO everybody it's 2001 lets all come back down to earth! Cause you guys are getting WAY out there. The more I read, the more I wonder what next year's rally is going to be like. Before you know you guys are gonna be doing Elvis impressions! I can just picture Scott sayin, "Hunk a burnin love" and gyratin his hips..... uhfff, what a mental picture... LOL sorry Scott, I'm just zingin everyone today, I have a feeling I will pay dearly soon!

"....my friends, the end is near, and now I face, the final curtain.

I'll catch alot of fish, I'll spank some toads, of this I'm certain..."

"Let's do the time warp agai-ain!

Ya know, Rob...... I never did care much for Elvis...... Don't know why...... But Bobbi in the picture I posted a few days ago - she LOVES him! You should see her spare bedroom/office - it's a shrine to her son and daughter AND Elvis!

But Meatloaf!

"So ah'm prayin' for the end of time -

So ah can end..... my..... time..... with..... you!"

And did someone mention Herman's Hermits?

"I got married to the widow next door.

She's been married seven... times before!

And every one was an 'En-ery;

Wouldn't touch a Willie or a Sam.

I'm her eigth old man, I'm 'En-ery;

'En-ery the 8th I am!"

But I gotta ask....... Anyone besides me have the Peter, Paul & Mary Album "Peter, Paul & Mommy"? It's childrens' songs like "Puff the Magic Dragon" and "Mommy's Takin' Us to the Zoo Tomorrow" recorded live at an orphanage! It is wonderful! And the kids join right in! I've got it on both vinal and CD. My favorite cut is "That Marvelous toy"......... (Mac, you'd love it!)

"When I was just a wee little lad,

Full of health and joy,

My father homeward came one night

And gave to me a toy........

"A wonder to behold it was

With many colors bright.....

I didn't know just what it was,

But it became my heart's delight!

"It went Zi-i-ippp, when it moved!

And POP when it stopped,

And Whir-r-r-r-r when it stood still!

I never knew just what it was,