Hey Mac!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Mac,

I was wondering if we could get you to contribute your talents in some way for the rally next year? If that's not possible, I will definately understand. Just thought I would ask. I am really trying to make this 2nd one the benchmark for the future. Hopefully we leave a mark on the fishing community. Either way, thanks.

Rob

Mac,

I just may be in on that with ya if you don't have a tourney that weekend.

BTW, was on 'Clair all day yesterday with Tom...they weren't feeding off my energy LOL

Caught a dozen, only 2 better than 3lbs. the rest were dinks with a coupla bigmouths in the mix.

I had to pay Tom 5 bux aaaaaaggghhhhh

Rob,...you can count on me,....not a problem. I'll do something really cool for the winner's of the tournament and also for the Big Bass each day!! I'll make personalized cartoons for them with the date, a title and their names in the caption.....like i do for Angler's Choice up here. Ken,...we ran from Erie Metro Park to the Cut-off and back!! A little less than a full tank of gas (with an OPTi!!..LOL) and a 1 hour ride through the "miracle mile" all for 12.5lbs of smallies.....the same place that was LOADED with 4's and 5's when i was there with Woo!!..Talk about a bummer,....ohwell,..Spitler won it, and Darren got a check too so atleast two of the State Team guys up here got a check!! Kudo's to them!! It was rough too...BIG water!!

Anyway,....I'm thinking about the Classic now,....time to shift gears into "Overdrive!!"...LOL...seeya

Mac

Won't know until I see the A/C schedule for next year,...that weekend is usually the 2nd Saginaw Bay tournament....I can't commit to the Rally until later this year,...however I WILL donate the customized artwork whether I'm there or not.......all i need is names and mailing addresses.

Mac

You da man Mac! My address is....kidding. I don't think I will fish as it would probably be an unfair advantage. I will leave that to everyone, as to whether or not the think I should.

Rob

But with Scott wearing that vest, bathed in Tom Mac's engineered garlic scent, I don't stand a chance anyway!

Fer cryin' out loud, Rob....... That was just gonna be between you n' me........ Now everyone's gonna know how I attract big trout 'n Italian-American Womyn while keepin' vampires 'n the likes of Mac away.......

well judging by the fumes that seep out of my storage and tackle boxes,.....I'm not affraid of garlic!! But there's deffinetely no room left for italian-american women,...........Mini may be interested though..LOL

Gee Scott, and all this time we figured it was your physique that was attracting those ladies. LOL guess garlic IS good for you health. I think you should e-mail Penny and ask if she prefers garlic to craw scent though. Better to know in advance. I know that deet is out of the question! LOL

Rob

Mini has ALL those Hooters Girls........ He doesn't need to be diggin' into my private stash! On top of that, Ken says he's uglier than I am small - 'n if there's one thing my womyn DON'T want, it's big AND ugly!

me!

Latest posts

Back