Hey Mac, Orion Tonite???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Wanna see if we can spank a few toads at Orion around the same time tonite?

One of our guys here caught a 4-9 and a 4-6 last nite....

Would love to, but can't,.....need to get a few things done at home so i can get out this weekend on Erie,...plus i'll be taking a "major pro" out monday or tuesday of next week. Need to do a massive tackle re-org in my boat and also go around with a screwdriver and tighten all my screws!!...LOL....lota maintenace to catch up on!! Thanks for the invite though.....we'll get back out soon 'nuff!!!

Mac

Woo Daves.....bummer aye!!??...ahahaha,.......I get to take the B/Master's Classic Champion around the 'hood for a day......we'll go all over 'clair,...from Algonac to the south shore!!....It's always so much better out there on a weekday too.....it'll be great!!! Will take a few pix's!!

Mac

Mac - You stud!! Can you get a few autographed hats, t-shirts and FREE lures (just grab a few from his tackle box). Tell Woo that he really needs to fish the Dead See in Georgia and you know a great guy with a slick Tracker he's got to head out with.

I am soooo jealous but that's why you guys are Nitro Team members!!!

TrepMan

Hi Trep,...I'll see what I can do,....Woo will be here next week for a few days, and Zell Rowland will be up in August,..I'll get out for a day with him too. August 26th is the Mustad Classic is being held on St.Clair. It's a national promotional event where 5 random drawn winners (see details on any mustad hook pkg) will get to fish for a day on 'Clair with Woo, Kevin Vandam, Tommy Martin, Denny Brauer and Tim Norman. Mini and I will co-emcee the saturday evening dinner reception with Hank Parker. It'll be the hilite of my career to date,...that's forsure!! A private dinner party and just exchanging laughs and stories with the Pro's and the 5 winners will be awesome!! Can't wait!! I'll take some pix's and post them here so you can all share in the event.....more details to follow as I hear.

Thanks for the interest Trep!! I'll keep you posted!

All for now!!

Mac

Ken,....Limo's, Limes and moon pies WON'T get you an invitation to this party,...ahahahahhaah.....maybe one of those OTHER guys in that mile long line will step up and take you out!! We'll see who's worthy!! LOL

Mac

Latest posts

Back