Hey Craig Roberts!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Craig,...Holler back if Al is in today,...I have his rod handle graphics done (FINALLY,..LOL) and I want to swing by the SC today either at lunch or after work today and drop it off. He's been so @#$ patient about it, that I REALLY hooked him up this time,.....He'll love it!! Seeya later today!!

BTW-...Are you guys working tomorrow a.m.??....I want to swing by and use the digital camera!! Let me know how many guys/gals will be there and I'll bring donuts for everyone!! Adios BigDog!!

Mac

Hey Mac, How'd you know that Kat calls me BIG DOG!?! WOOF! Al is here today, and will have the full crew tomorrow (8). Of course, if Neeley sees this, he'll be here bright and early, so make that 9.

OK,.....I'll be there @ 9am or so,........with Boat and donuts in tow!!! Be ready,...be VERY ready!! LOL

NO you don't!!!....The only cool thing about my "real job" is having saturdays and sundays off!!! LOL

But this time of year, on weekends,.....I get to play at BPS...that part IS fun.

Craig,...I'm leaving in a couple minutes,...will swing by the SC,...tell Al I'm on my way!! Seeya ina few!!

Latest posts

Back