Hey, Adam! How 'bout those last few laps!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Staci Matheis

Reaction score
And the last 1/2 lap........... Geez!!!!

I've got it on tape if you need it!

me!

Wow, are you a god-send!! Caught the last lap in the parking lot at the boat ramp this afternoon...was hoping SOMEONE had taped it!!

My plan was to fish all day and listen to the race in the boat. For some unknown reason, however, one of my TM batteries doesn't work, two courtesy lights don't turn on and the brand new stereo/cd player has no power. Keep in mind, all of this stuff is BRAND NEW! Wonder if this has anything to do with the transducer puck that got knocked off the TM and severed by the Machete blade?

Hats off to Jr!!! All those rumors about the Daytona 400 being fixed for him to win were SQUASHED today...I think he's gonna be the next dominator of super-speedways!!

Well, if you're able, PLEASE send me the tape...can't wait to watch it. Just enclose the postage receipt and I'll hook you up.

The real sad thing...I can get a suite at damn near any race I want, just don't have the time to get away like I used to. Maybe next year we can plan some fishing around a race somewhere (Stick March and Daytona would be sweet, or MIS and Lake St. Clair!)

You got yourself a deal!

Send me your address or call me at work - number is 800-827-7695.

Would you believe that I've NEVER been to a NASCAR race? Been to the Indy 500 about a dozen times..... More Sprint and Midget and Outlaws and SCCA races than I can count...... Not to mention dragin' on Hall Street when I was a kid. (You remember, when we were about Marke's age!) But never NASCAR......

Fishin' 'n NASCAR! What a DREAM!! Only thing that would make it better would be to have Dale, Jr. and Penny out there with us!

me!

Adam,think I saw somewhere yesterday the race will be rebroadcast @1:00am tonight on TNT. Check your listings.What a race!!

John

Adam -

Call (800-827-7695) or send me your address. I've got the tape all boxed up and ready to go....... Just don't know where to send it!

me!

Latest posts

Back