Here's Your Chance

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I am going to Page, Arizona for a Yamamoto Pro-Staff conference the 4th-8th of October. I got drafted to do some seminars also. Here's your chance to use me as a carrier pigeon to get your ideas to Yamamoto....Questions, complaints, suggestions, opinions, bait ideas, etc., Fire away and I'll brig them up with the powers that be. I'll even start. I would like them to consider 2 things,

1. Come up with a Senko storage system other than tupperware tubs.....

2. Sell quality bait glue so that the weekend fisherman can repair their plastics. I realize that the extended life of a Senko might "temporarily" slow sales but in the long run it will bring people in from using the knockoffs. Super Glue is not an option.

What Say You?

TOXIC

Concur on #2. That might just get me from buying Tiki Sticks and invest in Senko's, but at the moment I'm not paying the price for something that doesn't last long. For me, the Tiki Sticks last longer, and there are more in a package....plus I'm a cheapskate, I mean frugal, lol :rolleyes: :)

Senko colors:

Color 926 without the purple and emerald flakes - just Green Pumpkin with black flakes / Amber (or Pumpkin) with black flake laminated.

Bubblegum and White laminate - 229 / 036

Junebug with chartruese tips (both ends) - wacky rig bait.

Green Pumpkin / Red (from the Red Shad color) laminate - kind of like Culprit's Chili Pepper color, but without all the metal flakes

Green Pumpkin middle / Junebug tip on one end / Red Shad tip on the other end (the end all, be all worm - you would cover all bases with one offering :lol: ) - yes, I'm being funny on this one - but if someone really made it, you bet I'd throw it.

All the best,

Glenn

Tox - Concur with both your oomments.

Maybe go with a harder nose.

Also would like to see a small slit in the back of the Senko so the hook would lie almost inside.

Too many colors to choose from.

A super slim 7-8" Senko type for use in drop shotting.

Keep putting out the Kinami Flash even in the the 7-pack.

Offer larger quantities at a lower (per Senko) price. I just bought 6 packs of Kinami Flash in the June Bug Color. That's 42 of them. Offer me a pack of 50 for a lower price.

Thanks for askin'!

Bring back the limited time color/new product trials.

how about a larger-in size- of the new flipping bait, the one green top sells. its great for flipping but you have to use such a small hook. lets see one that can take a 4/0 or bigger.i concor with the super slim senko for dropshotting, which im hoping for a personal lesson this fall on the hot side.

mike c

Employ some of the innovations from others. My personal preferences would be a hook slot like the Yum Dingers and a hard nose for durability like the Mann's Hard Nose line. Also, as others have noted, larger bulk packs for sale at a lower price! I would also like junebug with a chartruese tail (only one end please!).

Keep em' coming, I will take them with me.

For all of you dropshot nuts, I have started using the Yamamoto cut tail worm in 4 inch and 5 inch. I had a client wax me with them while I was using Roboworms. Kind of a "Slap on forehead" moment, I use the 6 1/2 inch cut tail on shakey heads (it is larger) and the 6 inch ribbon tail worm on both applications although I like it better as a dropshot bait. These baits hold on the hook much better than a robo and work just as well. Colors are not as elaborite but that's another debate. I still have some robo's in the boat but I find myself useing them less and less.

TOXIC

Tox - I have been using the cut tails last week for drop shotting and it was the only thing that was working. I still would like to see them in a longer version. It has been real slow for fishing but hopefully that will be starting soon. Dropshot is were it is at right now.

Latest posts

Back