HELP

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Walker

Reaction score
I'm not going to kid you, I am brand new at this computer stuff but I am catching on fast. I am with a dealer in Southern NH and would love to hear from all of you. I can even order parts and help you with issue's you may be having. You guys get to use your boats alot more than me becuase I work on all those great fishing days. I couldn't image a better job sale in the summer and service work in thr fall and winter in NH. I look foward to getting back to this site in the near future. I am sure I will learn a lot from you guys. Thanks for letting me join. Any question please ask, I'll try me best.

Walker

It will be a nice addition to have some brains (instead of beauty) on this page. We always have questions and we always need lots of help. Glad to have you on board.

Barry

Welcome, Walker!

Wait till you get the hang of the computer - this internet stuff is GREAT for sharing ideas and meeting fantastic, new people!

me!

Welcome to the site there is a great bunch here and more the marrier

Hey Walker, I'm glad to see you made it to the board. I've been a member of the board since about March or April. Let me tell you that I don't think you'll find a better place for information about Trackers than right here.

To the rest of the gang,

Walker sold me my TV-18 back in April and has handled ALL of my warranty issues without any problem at all. No matter how small or nit picky I thought I was being, I always got service with a smile.

Sometimes I read horror stories about warranty issues not being taken care of properly. I think a lot of those problems may be dealer issues more than Tracker issues.

I'm glad to see that a lot of you welcomed Walker in true Nitro Owners fashion. I also hoped that since I just kissed his butt that I'll get even better service in the future....LOL

Marke

Welcome to the board Walker. Glad to have you could join us.

Walker>>tHANKS GUYS AND OR GALS

<<

Nice to see a salesman that knows how to be politically correct. You just gained my interest for my next dealership visit when I upgrade to another boat.

Welcome to the board!

Cass

Latest posts

Back