help with new boat?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Earley

Reaction score
i'am selling my 170tf and was going to buy new nx750w115merc. after hiring a guide up north and fishing out of his deep v alum the 17ft targa walk through w 115 looks mighty good. i'am i crazy and will i regret buying a deep v after fishing out of a nitro for three years. i fish mostly for bass and fish a few tournaments and also do a lot of musky fishing.

help need some feedback!

It's been said here many times....check out the TV18..it's the best of both worlds.

Read the post "advice for first time boat buyer" it has alot of TV18 info...also go to Trackermarine.com.

Lots of happy TV18 owners here that will chime in also...

One happy TV-18 owner here...

Drop me an email with any questions you may have...I love to talk about my boat!!!

az

I have been looking at 17 Foot Deep V's and do like the Targa 17. Its a great Value with lots of bells and whistles, but upgrading to a 115 Has me comparing to other manufacturers boats. If anyone has a Targa 17 How do you like it? How is the ride? Anyone compare it to another Deep V? I was also curious as the EXACT Length with the motor down and Swing Away Tongue Folded. Would like to fit in garage. I will be posting more Targa 17 Questions soon, Thanx

Latest posts

Back